Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

+15
Chaparral66
ReNegade_v15.1
Rob Ryder
BMWPOWER
FortiF1
Wet_Suzuka
Cristian Luis
OLarrauri
Tyrrell_Blue
Thunder
De Lacrowe
Coland
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
LH917
19 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 Empty New Member on board?

Post by Fiammanera628 Mon 9 May - 19:49

Hello,
I'm Fiammanera628 and I'm an Italian recently enthusiast about the Formula 1 world!

It's began all when I found in internet a photo of a strange F1 car with 2 differetn liveries (yes, I talk about the BAR 001) and then intrigued about the car, I found the F1 Challenge 99-02 game and, icing on the cake, the Valerio's VB Mod for F1C, a WHOLE F1 mod that's contents all the seasons! A rivelation for me, that opens to me a world, the F1 one.

Then I start to nerd about this mega mod, and now I am doing a collection of images about the cars, for a personal project, and with this excuse, I am doind a sort of "revision" and for now I discovered a few errors and missing things that I want to talk about with you guys.

And, last but not least, I am a little bit good with Photoshop, so much it is I tried to "safe" the savable about EuroBrun ER189, that in VB mod had a horrible low quality skin...

Hope I can help you guys!

Grazie! Very Happy

Fiammanera628

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 Empty New Member on board?

Post by Fiammanera628 Wed 11 May - 20:50

The EuroBrun ER189 (actually an ER188) skin I did for 1989 VB mod:
This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 F1-2022-01-28-18-37-05-514

Fiammanera628

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 12 May - 14:36

Like a Star @ heaven è un buon risultato che migliora enormemente il telaio sul quale è applicato, un peccato che tu non sia ancora un membro del forum per eventualmente condividere idee è progetti. Ti faccio i miei complimenti per ciò che sei riuscito a fare, e qualche immagine su pista sarebbe anche il benvenuto.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiammanera628 Thu 12 May - 18:45

TY really much De Lacrowe!

My hope is that; I want to help with your guys mods and also to make together something that could be more verosimile with the real F1 fighters that fought all these years! Very Happy

And fot the EuroBrun... really TY! Sadly, is the best I could did with this 3d model Embarassed

Fiammanera628

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by wookey Wed 18 May - 20:38

Please join, the door is open
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 19 May - 13:44

Two sneakers jumped in.
I know who you are.
You get a 24h delay to prove your worth or you'll be ejected.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 Empty New member

Post by Kornel Thu 19 May - 15:38

Hello can i get on the forum of this amazing community.
I'm Kornel, i did a 2021 RMT mod.

Kornel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunkelgrun Mon 23 May - 5:09

Hi guys,

I was an avid reader of Aerogi forum as I used to study the history of motorsports - I even used to have a Brazilian website called Bandeira Verde (not sure if it is working yet) in which I made some pretty huge articles about Onyx Grand Prix and Formula 3000.

I am also getting into the gaming world and I would love to be part of this forum.

Thanks,
Leandro

Dunkelgrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Naglafar Tue 14 Jun - 10:04

Hi there,

I'm a french guy, a big F1 enthusiast and I collect everything I can find on formula 1. I have around 150 books about F1, 3000+ magazines including the whole set of "Auto Hebdo" since 1976, a lot of F1 annuals (all Autocourse books since 1961 for example), I also have a huge collection of video, something like 8000 hours of F1 with a lot of very, very rare stuff (I have for example all races broadcasted in France since 1970, and also many more from the 60's, I also have almost all qualifyings since 1992 in french, with it's quite hard to find). I'm also building a F1 database, that I consider today that it's probably most complete than any other public database (for exemple it contains data for almost all chassis numbers, results of all practice and qualifying sessions, lap times for all races since the 80s...).

And I have a scanned collection of several thousand pics. To be honest, I got those pics elsewhere, I never manage to scan mine because I spend so many time working on my video collection and my database, as you can imagine, it's quite consuming. I shared many of my videos and some of my mag scans on a dedicated private site, so I think I proved that I'm someone that can share within a community.

Today, I really want to integrate a community in order to share F1 pics. As I said before, I have a huge collection but it'm not the original uploader of those so I except that most of thos pics are already there, but I have many books and I'm motivated today to scan new ones from my books. I also have a big scanned race reports collection, I'm sure that could interest people here. For exemple, I scanned last year all the Auto Hebdo race reports from 1976 until 2020. I can't write links on my post but I can send you them.

Naglafar

Back to top Go down

Post by Naglafar Tue 14 Jun - 10:29

An example of what I have in my personnal website liked to my database. I recently added Sauro Torreggiani's amazing collection of car drawing into it in order to make grids like this :

[EDIT : I can't send links as a guest, unfortunately This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 11 1f626 ]

But to be honest, I don't know if I could share them without his permission, now that his collection needs a payed subscription. I need to ask him before puting it here.

Naglafar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next