Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Go down

Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by F1PiloteJV Mon 28 Dec - 15:43

Good morning all,

I am Joan Vieira, alias F1PiloteJV

I've been following the posts on this forum for a long time now, but I had never subscribed before.

I am writing in this section to request my membership

Some people know me more or less, because I have already contributed to some mods, notably with Cristian Luis, AlfreDino OLarrauri & Valerio Bertolotti.

I made some texture improvements, some AIW files (some from scratch), conversions, 3D models (From scratch) and circuits from scratch in BTB, like Long Beach 1982 & 1983 (Converted for F1C by Valerio Bertolotti) and the last born: Reims 1950 (It seems to me converted for F1C by Luigi70)

My next project would be to continue the work done on Brno 1937 to complete this fabulous circuit

This is my passion to share and recreate the history of Formula 1 in a good mood and with respect for everyone

While waiting for your answer, I share some photos of my circuits achievements

Thank you

Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member 4-5115e2c
Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member Final1-57e07a2
Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member Final3-57e07aa

F1PiloteJV

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member Empty Re: Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 28 Dec - 20:06

You are welcome here, I am sure that Wookey will soon open the doors to you too ...
As for Reims 50 I have redone only the aiw and added minor things (as requested by OLaurrari) Smile
https://wookey.forumotion.com/t1537-reims-1950-beta-released#80873
but the credit is certainly all yours, congratulations cheers
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member Empty Re: Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by F1PiloteJV Wed 30 Dec - 22:01

Yes I hope thanks 🙂
Oh yes nice !
I like your 50s work 👍 awesome !
I love this era, so Reims was one of the missing tracks
Can't wait to work on the next step 👍

F1PiloteJV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down