Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

+15
Chaparral66
ReNegade_v15.1
Rob Ryder
BMWPOWER
FortiF1
Wet_Suzuka
Cristian Luis
OLarrauri
Tyrrell_Blue
Thunder
De Lacrowe
Coland
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
LH917
19 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 13 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by wookey Thu 21 Sep - 12:25

Door closed. Welcome to the new members.
Show your worth quick.
This is a private club, not a free for all pillaging ground. Read carefully the rules and abide.
"clever lurkers" will soon be erased.

In the other hand if you contribute positively, you'll be very appreciated.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 13 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by fisicoF1 Mon 30 Oct - 15:47

Hello fellow Wookies,

I've been watching this forum more or less closely over the years, but finally have to apply. First of all because I'm a modder myself, while not concentrating on F1C anymore some people might remember me for the 2011 GP3 mod that was released by World Sim Team, the 2000-01 Winter Test Mod or as one of the co-owners of race4sim.com, an unfortunately short-lived 'spiritual successor' to racesimulations. Nowadays I focus on a project for Automobilista where my goal is to create all non-F1 open wheel series that were run since 1999, so definetly would love to have a look at the collection of photos that are collected here!
This project certainly won't be released for F1C by myself, but as most of my stuff is also done for rF1, it shouldn't be too hard to convert to F1C and I'm usually easy on giving permissions.

And as someone who feels nostalgic quite often I still proudly use F1C to this day.

My latest release can be found on RaceDepartment, so if you guys want to take a look look out for the 1992 All-Japan Formula 3000 by .Race9 Modding & Matthew Sibanyoni at RaceDepartment (unfortunately can't post links as a guest rabbit )

Hope this application goes through and I'm looking forward to your great archives that this forum provides! Merci!

fisicoF1

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13