Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

+15
Chaparral66
ReNegade_v15.1
Rob Ryder
BMWPOWER
FortiF1
Wet_Suzuka
Cristian Luis
OLarrauri
Tyrrell_Blue
Thunder
De Lacrowe
Coland
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
LH917
19 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by Coland Wed 28 Aug - 7:32

Hello again,

Here I am, this time with an high quality 1957 picture of Jo Bonnier in the Pescara Grand Prix.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 2 Dre4FGnl

It seems I can't post link in this section  Sad

Coland

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by wookey Wed 28 Aug - 12:02

Hi Coland, welcome back !
I open the door for you today. Try to register within a few minutes.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 28 Aug - 14:51

Great pic... cheers You are welcome Coland!  Very Happy
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coland2 Thu 29 Aug - 18:56

Thank you very much!  cheers

Can someone please check if I registered correctly? It seems I can't access the forum yet...

Maybe I did something wrong. Embarassed Embarassed

Coland2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Thu 29 Aug - 20:15

Wookey needs to activate your membership before you can login.
It's in the new Forum Rules
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Coland2 Fri 30 Aug - 8:18

Ah ok, thank you! Actually I am stupid, I see now it was written also in the confirmation e-mail that the account has to be activated to login... Embarassed

Coland2

Back to top Go down

Post by Coland2 Wed 4 Sep - 6:09

I don't want to sound insistent but I am still waiting for the activation of my account, if it is a normal process for new members I apologize.  bounce

In the waiting another beautiful color picture, this time from the 1958 British Grand Prix:

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 2 YkDxtPDh

Coland2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Wed 4 Sep - 8:27

It's up to Wookey
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwood95 Wed 4 Sep - 11:13

Coland2 wrote:I don't want to sound insistent but I am still waiting for the activation of my account, if it is a normal process for new members I apologize.  bounce

In the waiting another beautiful color picture, this time from the 1958 British Grand Prix:

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 2 YkDxtPDh
Great photo!

Wookey is not online very often for the moment. Maybe he is on vacation.
Please be patient. I think Wookey will unlock you as soon as possible.
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coland2 Wed 4 Sep - 18:56

Thank you very much, everyone. So I will wait. ;-)

Coland2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next