Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

+15
Chaparral66
ReNegade_v15.1
Rob Ryder
BMWPOWER
FortiF1
Wet_Suzuka
Cristian Luis
OLarrauri
Tyrrell_Blue
Thunder
De Lacrowe
Coland
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
LH917
19 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by Hulsebos Hans Tue 14 Jun - 12:58

Hello,

Kornel, Dunkelgrun and Naglafar.

Welcome, you can join the Forum now. The door is open Smile
Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by naglafar Tue 14 Jun - 14:02

Many thanks  This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 1f604

So let me show you grid samples I made using Sauro's car drawings :

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Bel1953

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Gb1967

naglafar
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Hulsebos Hans likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulsebos Hans Tue 14 Jun - 16:33

naglafar wrote:Many thanks  This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 1f604

So let me show you grid samples I made using Sauro's car drawings :

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Bel1953

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Gb1967

That looks very nice! I don't think it's problem publishing Sauro's drawings like this on the forum.

About the Auto Hebdo reports. I guess they include all the pictures?. Maybe you can post a few starting 1976. You can post the reports in the Year by Year section of Formula 1

This is the direct link to that section https://wookey.forumotion.com/t1230-formula-1-pictures-of-1976
Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Tue 14 Jun - 23:46

Naglafar wrote:Hi there,

I'm a french guy, a big F1 enthusiast and I collect everything I can find on formula 1. I have around 150 books about F1, 3000+ magazines including the whole set of "Auto Hebdo" since 1976, a lot of F1 annuals (all Autocourse books since 1961 for example), I also have a huge collection of video, something like 8000 hours of F1 with a lot of very, very rare stuff (I have for example all races broadcasted in France since 1970, and also many more from the 60's, I also have almost all qualifyings since 1992 in french, with it's quite hard to find). I'm also building a F1 database, that I consider today that it's probably most complete than any other public database (for exemple it contains data for almost all chassis numbers, results of all practice and qualifying sessions, lap times for all races since the 80s...).

And I have a scanned collection of several thousand pics. To be honest, I got those pics elsewhere, I never manage to scan mine because I spend so many time working on my video collection and my database, as you can imagine, it's quite consuming. I shared many of my videos and some of my mag scans on a dedicated private site, so I think I proved that I'm someone that can share within a community.

Today, I really want to integrate a community in order to share F1 pics. As I said before, I have a huge collection but it'm not the original uploader of those so I except that most of thos pics are already there, but I have many books and I'm motivated today to scan new ones from my books. I also have a big scanned race reports collection, I'm sure that could interest people here. For exemple, I scanned last year all the Auto Hebdo race reports from 1976 until 2020. I can't write links on my post but I can send you them.

If you have scans from Auto Hebdo about F2 or F3000, they will be really welcome in the respective sections! Enjoy our forum! Regards!!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by naglafar Wed 15 Jun - 0:25

Winners311 wrote:If you have scans from Auto Hebdo about F2 or F3000, they will be really welcome in the respective sections! Enjoy our forum! Regards!!

That's a good idea ! Indeed I have them. Auto Hebdo alvo cover all the Rallies (but I'm not into it).

naglafar
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Wed 15 Jun - 9:07

naglafar wrote:
Winners311 wrote:If you have scans from Auto Hebdo about F2 or F3000, they will be really welcome in the respective sections! Enjoy our forum! Regards!!

That's a good idea ! Indeed I have them. Auto Hebdo alvo cover all the Rallies (but I'm not into it).

I wish you a good time here!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Empty get into community

Post by Kornel Tue 28 Jun - 16:20

I missed the moment when doors for new members are open, could you open them again?

Kornel

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Empty I'd like to join this great forum

Post by TheLorenz Sun 17 Sep - 11:24

Hi all,

my name is Marco and I've been working on mods for rFactor and F1 Challenge for several years. I'd like to join this forum to share ideas and post some of my works. Currently working on this Chaparral 2K:

https:(//)ibb.co/B22TWXY

Thank you all

Greets

TheLorenz

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 12 Empty I'd like to join this great forum - integration

Post by TheLorenz Sun 17 Sep - 11:57

In integration to the previous post I'd like to tell that I can work on conversions from rF to F1C and learning to provide some works, among my interests there is Usac and vintage Indy

Greets

TheLorenz

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 18 Sep - 8:51

TheLorenz wrote:In integration to the previous post I'd like to tell that I can work on conversions from rF to F1C and learning to provide some works, among my interests there is Usac and vintage Indy

Greets
Be welcomed. Doors are opened today and will be closed tomorrow.
If any lurker steps in, he has interest to post great stuff to prove he deserves his place or will be removed.

Philippe (Wookey)
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next