Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

+15
Chaparral66
ReNegade_v15.1
Rob Ryder
BMWPOWER
FortiF1
Wet_Suzuka
Cristian Luis
OLarrauri
Tyrrell_Blue
Thunder
De Lacrowe
Coland
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
LH917
19 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by Chaparral66 Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 3:47

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 <a href=This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 Tyrrell-003-Stewart-Espa-a-1971-01" />

Chaparral66

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 Empty Re: This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member

Post by Chaparral66 Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 3:58

The attempt before was done copying the Thumbnail for Forums link in the Insert a Link button
Trying to copy in the Insert Image button is not allowed. It appears this ad.

Guests can't post external links or emails.

I must wait until the approval of Wookey to be a member

Chaparral66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 8:27

Chaparral66 , it looks like you pasted 'Thumbnail for Website' and not Thumbnail for Forum' as Hans indicated.
Don't use any link buttons, just copy into you post.
Hans, thanks for trying to help.

Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 8:56

Chaparral66 wrote:This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 Tyrrell-003-Stewart-Espa-a-1971-01
Yes, right Rob...
Just copy&paste..
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaparral66 Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 11:56

Not allowed. Still this message. Need to wait for Wookey's approval. Thank you for your help

Guests can't post external links or emails.

Chaparral66

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 13:35

Chapparall66 welcome in.The door will be open soon.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaparral66 Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 14:59

Hey Wookey. Thanks a lot!!

Chaparral66

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaparral66 Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 15:10

YEEESSS. Register completed.
Thanks a lot to Rob for his message to Wookey about me and to Wookey for your confidence. I will do my best for this fantastic forum
Chaparral66
Chaparral66
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumouriez Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 5:46

Hi there.

I am a F1 fan from Greece. I do not have much photos to share, but I have made word files containing the photos of every finisher in every F1 race since 1950. I know it is not much, but it is my life's work in a sense...
This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 CLM4k4P
something like that.

Dumouriez

Back to top Go down

This is the place to show us why we should add you as a member - Page 10 Empty New member

Post by Kornel Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 8:52

Hello I'm working on a mod for the 2021 season, I'd love to join this community. Thank you in advance.

Kornel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next