Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The models that I have always pushed to the limit

+2
wookey
Mansell5
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Empty Re: The models that I have always pushed to the limit

Post by wookey Wed 20 Mar - 9:02

my preffered F1 ever... but I prefer the JPS, or Rebaque's colors. Still beautiful in green, though... and even in blue (Tyrrell 009)

Great rendition !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Empty Re: The models that I have always pushed to the limit

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 20 Mar - 22:07

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Lot_0811

1978 Lotus 79 Ronnie

Ronnie was an F1 driver who could have won many more races if he hadn't had the accident that took away his chance to move on to his destiny. Every job is dangerous and the job of the F1 driver in those years was really dangerous because of the fragility of the materials with these almost spectacular cars being built. The fire that swept up several cars in the Italian GP remained one of the many negative events in which the roulette of life took away the satisfaction of celebrating the world title victory for the new pilot in that tragic year.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 24 Mar - 20:48

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Delac_72

1979 Williams FW06

A tribute to the Clay transalpine who had an unfortunate accident in the Long Beach GP where he lost the use of his legs, but his strong spirit allowed him to race in other minor categories, giving him the merit of not having given in front of a similar physical problem. Strength and courage have always provided him with the major reason he put in every race of his historic F1 despite the fact that his car did not always achieve the desired results. Regazzoni enters this category of cars that I have always pushed beyond their maximum point ...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 24 Mar - 21:30

Beautiful car, that Williams FW06 !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 9 May - 22:27

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Emers11

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Emerso10

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Massa11

O Rato

... it is not always the best car to win but rather the one who wins the most in the race is less wrong
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 19 May - 16:15

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 March_23

March 741

A model a little bizarre compared to other teams but sometimes to call attention to my eyes need cars of this kind to have fun running like crazy...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 19 May - 16:48

amazing job on the stickers.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 11 Aug - 23:48

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Js2110

Like a Star @ heaven Long and narrow like a bow arrow
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by driver29 Mon 12 Aug - 10:32

De Lacrowe wrote:The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Delac_56

I never understood why the revolutionary cars were always considered not approved for Formula 1, it had already happened with the Brabham Fan Car that could be resized in the power of the big fan but I do not think it was possible to exclude such a project. The Lotus with the double chassis was revolutionary for the time when you could even risk big but everything was still calculated to create a chassis superior to others. I have not driven this car for the simple reason that I like too much the version of the Lotus79 but I think that the model 88 should be part of this series of really interesting cars

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Delac_57

sorry, download mod?
driver29
driver29
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Mon 2 Mar - 17:59

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 3 Arek-j10
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next