Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The models that I have always pushed to the limit

+2
wookey
Mansell5
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Empty Re: The models that I have always pushed to the limit

Post by De Lacrowe Sat 24 Nov - 19:31

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Delac42

How many of you have wondered how big rFactor cars are compared to a girl now I can show you.
I wanted to use my own image but someone preferred to keep it for themselves, so this girl replaces me.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Empty Re: The models that I have always pushed to the limit

Post by wookey Mon 18 Feb - 17:56

De Lacrowe wrote:
The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Connew12

Connew PC1

This car dates back to the 1972 season and the brief appearance of this small English team could have passed very unnoticed, but personally I think there was some good even in less noble cars like this one. An 8-cylinder engine that carried the car by touching every danger on the track because at that time there was not much safety for the pilot and even less for those who resided next to the circuit, but that's okay let me say.

Great model !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 24 Feb - 15:37

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Delac_56

I never understood why the revolutionary cars were always considered not approved for Formula 1, it had already happened with the Brabham Fan Car that could be resized in the power of the big fan but I do not think it was possible to exclude such a project. The Lotus with the double chassis was revolutionary for the time when you could even risk big but everything was still calculated to create a chassis superior to others. I have not driven this car for the simple reason that I like too much the version of the Lotus79 but I think that the model 88 should be part of this series of really interesting cars

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Delac_57
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 26 Feb - 11:45

1974 Ferrari B3, end of season shape. Wonderful rendition !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 26 Feb - 11:49

Great Lotus Lotus 88
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 26 Feb - 21:28

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Delac_59

Lotus 88 B

for the first few kilometers it is always better to have the light pedal and brake in moderation, sometimes the roll of the double frame creates some problems with the entry in the high speed corners, for everything else, the car is powerful and relatively fast.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Fri 8 Mar - 18:26

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Maz10

Mazda 787

A historical advertisement that was broadcast in my country, said a phrase like "After you've seen a Mazda, what else do you want to see better ?"
Indeed the message was well done and I could still ask the same question to you, I think it was a well-made model and expressed a strong sports accent.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 8 Mar - 21:17

Great work on dust in front plate.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sat 9 Mar - 15:17

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Ford_110

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Ford_210

Ford GT40 Mk IV

The car with the alarm clock radio : this car was my father's favorite to the point of having a 1/12 scale model with built-in radio instead of the engine and the volume and tuning controls were arranged in place of the rear lights. The model of my father was powered by two large 1.5v batteries placed vertically to the car and placed in place of the passenger compartment, the color was red and white but without number on the bonnet. Every football match was heard through this model until the day when I was playing it I accidentally dropped it on the floor, irreparably breaking the electronic card that managed the tuning of the frequencies. My father's anger that day was so strong that I was locked in my room from the afternoon until evening and without dinner, it was useless to excuse what I had done.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 19 Mar - 22:45

The models that I have always pushed to the limit - Page 2 Lot_0710

1979 Lotus 79

A car like few others due to its particular aerodynamic shape embellished with a very iridescent color to make me always run beyond its limit. In the curves with wide radius his grip was impressive even if my tires suffered after a few laps...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Edge_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next