Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

+3
McLeod
De Lacrowe
wookey
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:44

Garcia wrote:
JALNERVION wrote:Finally I decided to create the new part of the track in BTB, and later try to merge with the real one. Tis is how is going:
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 Ledeno10

¡Maldita sea, esto va a ser increíble!

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 GINALOGO
un logo más para los alrededores

Added too.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by wookey Sat 6 Nov - 17:25

Dear Jose Angel

Thank you so much for your efforts. I'm totally impressed by the banking. I wish to have a try soon at it !

About AIW, remember Cristian LUis proposed his help.

Abouth this short portion of track (see under) I do not understand what is wrong, but do not feel blocked by problem of elevations. You can add a steep slope up to 20% wherever needed to make things join. That will stay within the track "flavour".
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 ZYbyVn0g_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

wookey, McLeod and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Sat 6 Nov - 17:34

JALNERVION wrote:

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 Ledeno12

As Philippe says : just join and destroy anything between the 2 portions. Go as simple as possible

Absolutely fantastic job so far ! Thanks a lot to make our dream come true. That must be a terrific amount of work, but be sure it is worth the effort !
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 13 Nov - 14:33

Happy weekend Jalnervion !
Any advance on this since a week?
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 13 Nov - 18:30

Throught the laboral days of the week I can't advance so much. This weekend I Will continue with the proyect. I have added a new Road  to join old part with new part. But this join make Cars to jump so high and make an accident. I Will post pics later. Also The banking zone is very dangerous in high speed and low speed.

Last edited by JALNERVION on Sat 13 Nov - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, Luigi 70 and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Sat 13 Nov - 20:26

Thanks for information.
As I may be the cause of the 2 problems, I just might propose a solution for each one.

About the Jump, the solution would be to transform the angle into a rounded top hill. Another way would be to slow the cars just before by making the last corner slower (or maybe doing both)
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 8fd8T3RX_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 JYA0yIXf_t

About the banking, I think that if you decrease the angle of the banking, the cars will have to brake harder before turning, so they will pass the turn slower and safer. That will be a nice break !

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 NxkacnGJ_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 IVjW5Su1_t
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 13 Nov - 20:37

Garcia wrote:Thanks for information.
As I may be the cause of the 2 problems, I just might propose a solution for each one.

About the Jump, (...) Another way would be to slow the cars just before by making the last corner slower (or maybe doing both)

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 MrsUnfXR_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 13 Nov - 20:43

Ok, I'm trying to fix. While you can see some pictures:

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T110

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T210

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T310

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T410

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T510

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T610

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T710

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T810

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 T910

Another problem, are the walls with sponsors, that it have backflip, but in BTB are right. But I will solve too. The actual banking inclination is 45º.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 13 Nov - 20:53

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 A210

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 5 A110
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 13 Nov - 21:15

Many thanks for the pictures ! I love it ! (just surprised by one with many tall trees, the rest is perfect)
JALNERVION wrote: The actual banking inclination is 45º.
I think, like Miguel, that 20° only would force the AI to brake, and not try to take it too fast.

Last edited by wookey on Sat 13 Nov - 21:21; edited 1 time in total
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next