Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

+3
McLeod
De Lacrowe
wookey
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by wookey Thu 28 Oct - 12:45

Luigi 70 wrote:sure that it can be done, modifying the circuit already released and without considering too much the real altimetric heights ... I could definitely do it, but I'm afraid that after the new aiw it will give me the same problem that I had for Monza 50/52 and Monaco 72, that is the missing pit stop ...
otherwise the only one that comes to mind is JALNERVION, capable of making the entire circuit from scratch

Jalnervion told me he will have a look next weekend. I trust him.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 28 Oct - 12:56

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 3 Aaaa11

Like a Star @ heaven I always understand everything I see but what would MAMMOUTH sponsor... bagpipe fangs ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey, Luigi 70 and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 28 Oct - 13:08

Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 28 Oct - 13:51

Mammouth écrase les prix !
Mammouth crushes the prices !

a brand of hypermarkets that was very present in south-east France, a very big one was near Lédenon, at the periphery of Nîmes. I used a Orangina-Mammouth sponsored March 731 for Jean Ragnotti in a story I wrote 15 years ago, my old friend remembers.
But he forgot Orangina Very Happy
wookey
wookey
Admin

McLeod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Thu 28 Oct - 17:04

Hello, my friends. As I told to Wookey, I still working in F1C, with a lot of projects in the way. A year ago, I was lost, a lot of my F1C work done until those date, and since then, I'm trying to recover a lot of F1C stuff. There are some F1C modified stuff that I had lost for always. (some converted tracks, cars and my progress with 1950-1951 race by race seasons) So actually I'm focused on 2 projects:

1950-1954 seasons race by race and grand prix era from 1895 to 1949 seasons (Soon I will show you some advances in this way. 1950 season race by race, is in highly advanced status, but I has to download 1950 stuff again and start to modify from zero again.). But I want to try to do this new project, because is a very different project for me until now.
First I think to do the track from zero, with BTB that in fact, is the most easily way to do, but BTB have some problems: BTB uses Google earth data altitude, and this data is not very accurate, see some of my tracks created by me. And the other problem is, that I can create track layout and terrain easily with bobs track builder, but I don´t know how to create realistic buildings or some realistic details from a track.

So I have the next idea. Wookey send me the Ledenon track that he believes that recreates best his desire, so I will try to export this track in BTB, and add over it, the new layout, created with BTB, the new part of the track and the terrain surround it, that must be an easy task. I can´t promise a good result, due to the limitations of BTB, but I think is a start. In the last tracks created by me, I uses a method called Zaxxon method, that joined to BTB, gets incredible results in the elevations, getting the data alttitude from real gps programs.Unfortunately, this method no work for me now, and I don't know the reason. Maybe some 3d drivers or dll library was lost too. I will try to restore this.

So I¡m join to this project, and I will still working on the other 2 projects. Stay tuned.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

wookey, Luigi 70, McLeod and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Fri 29 Oct - 15:19

! Muchissimas gracias Jose Angel ! En tuyas manos, el proyecto sea en las mejores.
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 30 Oct - 20:58

Finally I decided to create the new part of the track in BTB, and later try to merge with the real one. Tis is how is going:
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 3 Ledeno10
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Sat 30 Oct - 21:06

I can take the AIW optimization.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 31 Oct - 11:02

JALNERVION wrote:Finally I decided to create the new part of the track in BTB, and later try to merge with the real one. Tis is how is going:
That means you will use real elevations, and not Garcia's project? It's OK for me, as long as you keep the banking at the U-Turn. I like that idea.
wookey
wookey
Admin

McLeod and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sun 31 Oct - 14:09

wookey wrote:
JALNERVION wrote:Finally I decided to create the new part of the track in BTB, and later try to merge with the real one. Tis is how is going:
That means you will use real elevations, and not Garcia's project? It's OK for me, as long as you keep the banking at the U-Turn. I like that idea.

I will use the elevation of the original track as base, and then the elevation notes from Garcia. I refer in the new part of the track.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next