Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

+3
McLeod
De Lacrowe
wookey
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by wookey Sun 31 Oct - 14:57

JALNERVION wrote:

I will use the elevation of the original track as base, and then the elevation notes from Garcia. I refer in the new part of the track.

Even better ! Thanks cheers cheers
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by Garcia Mon 1 Nov - 16:25

JALNERVION wrote:Finally I decided to create the new part of the track in BTB, and later try to merge with the real one. Tis is how is going:
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Ledeno10

¡Maldita sea, esto va a ser increíble!

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 GINALOGO
un logo más para los alrededores

Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 2 Nov - 10:24

Jose Angel, please sign your work, this way or another Wink
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 MHOOjhRC_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70, Garcia and Edge_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Thu 4 Nov - 18:01

Perrier Spring is situated in Vergèze, only 23 miles from Lédenon.
Last century, when I learnt my job with Philippe as Mentor, it was the drink he used to order at Cafés (with a slice of lemon). It seems to me appropriate to add it as a local advertiser.
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 PERRIERLOGO
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Sat 6 Nov - 14:56

local sponsors : liquorice plant situated 21km from Lédenon. Logo from the 1970's. Today, the plant is owned by Haribo, a german sweets company. Still produces, also, old ZAN range. Worth the visit if you are in the area with your kids. Great candy museum. And amazing candy shop.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 ZANLOGO
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:12

wookey wrote:Jose Angel, please sign your work, this way or another Wink
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 MHOOjhRC_t

He he:D , maybe JALNERVION, UNDER CONSTRUCTION!.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:13

McLeod wrote:Perrier Spring is situated in Vergèze, only 23 miles from Lédenon.
Last century, when I learnt my job with Philippe as Mentor, it was the drink he used to order at Cafés (with a slice of lemon). It seems to me appropriate to add it as a local advertiser.
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 PERRIERLOGO

I will those 2 new sponsors to the track.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, Luigi 70 and McLeod like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:14

Garcia wrote:local sponsors : liquorice plant situated 21km from Lédenon. Logo from the 1970's. Today, the plant is owned by Haribo, a german sweets company. Still produces, also, old ZAN range. Worth the visit if you are in the area with your kids. Great candy museum. And amazing candy shop.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 ZANLOGO

I will those 2 new sponsors to the track.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, Luigi 70 and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:25

After merge the two parts in F1C, there are some problems, One of them, is the need to create a new aiw file or ampliate the original.
Another problems are that the right road could merge easily in the old part, but the left one, does not match. I will see how I fix. I need to add new terrain surround both sides, to cover some holes, to the cars couldn't fall in a black hole. And another problem is that the new sponsors I havd added to the track are backflip, and I don't kown. Also i have to dow the enew part 0.3 meters to match thr right road. I will show you some pictures.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, McLeod and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 6 Nov - 16:36

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Ledeno13

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Ledeno11

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 4 Ledeno12
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, McLeod and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next