Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

+3
McLeod
De Lacrowe
wookey
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by wookey Wed 27 Oct - 20:12

Cristian Luis wrote:I have an idea.

Anderstorp used 4 different variants in F1. Why not do all the variants using sponsors shared here, and in the main straight a banner which says: "Welcome Wookey" or something like that? This was done with the Maracaibo circuit dedicated to Evangelion's father, who died this year.

Those four variants could be known as the Wookey F1Seven Pack or something like that. There could be a car as well (1976 F1 Alpine) with Wookey as driver.

Thank you very much for your concern.
But I can do this myself, I already did for Leonora fantasy circuit. The idea of Miguel is very different because it is directly connected to my roots. And I can't do it myself. Nor himself, it seems. If nobody wants to extend Lédenon the way it can host true F1 races, it is no problem with me. I will always be grateful for the idea and to those who tried to help, anyway. Do not try to find another way to please me. The fact you enjoy this forum is my best reward.

When he was active, Jalnervion already made the historical Marseille Parc Borely circuit, partly for me, and I am grateful.

Thanks to all my friends.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Cristian Luis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 27 Oct - 20:28

Garcia wrote:
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 LF3yyY7D_t
Elevations changes
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 9VQTqfEU_t
what tha area of the extension looks like before works
NB, the best version to start from is that on Lee's Mega download list.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Ledenon
as you can see from the image you have to do a lot of excavation and fill to have the elevations indicated by you ...
unless you decide to go with the current layout elevations  with slight changes...
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 27 Oct - 20:31

I'm afraid the extension goes far beyond the current layout playground.  I do not even know if it is possible to extend a circuit outside it's original land. But, when I read Miguel's plan, the extension begins and finishes at eaxctly the same level and the elevation changes seem sounf, as the circuit would then make that trip on the other side of the hill, towards the village and back.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 27 Oct - 20:54

Photoshop simulation Arrow
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Ledenon2

if it is shortened it simplifies the life of the track maker Very Happy

Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 27 Oct - 22:19

Last edited by Luigi 70 on Wed 27 Oct - 22:28; edited 2 times in total
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 27 Oct - 22:23

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Aaaa10

Like a Star @ heaven Advertising is the soul of commerce
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey, Luigi 70, Garcia and Edge_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 28 Oct - 11:13

You are incredible my friends ! I love you all. Taking time to seriously think about it is really heart warming by itself.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Garcia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Thu 28 Oct - 11:18

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 CASALOGO

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 MAMUTLOGO

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Wooklogo

Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Thu 28 Oct - 11:23

Luigi 70 wrote:Photoshop simulation Arrow
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand - Page 2 Ledenon2

if it is shortened it simplifies the life of the track maker Very Happy

Yes, but it does not fulfill the goal that is to :

- add a really long straight and a banked curve
- put the length to over 5 km and
- the lap time to over 1'30", and thus enter in the f1 track category.

Maybe, there is another way then mine to do this, while staying into the limits of the present model?
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 28 Oct - 12:09

sure that it can be done, modifying the circuit already released and without considering too much the real altimetric heights ... I could definitely do it, but I'm afraid that after the new aiw it will give me the same problem that I had for Monza 50/52 and Monaco 72, that is the missing pit stop ...
otherwise the only one that comes to mind is JALNERVION, capable of making the entire circuit from scratch
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next