Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

+3
McLeod
De Lacrowe
wookey
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand Empty Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by Garcia Tue 26 Oct - 18:35

Hello to all Modders !

I wonder why nobody offered our host a true testimony of our Gratitude. After all, we are here thanks to him.

In my opinion, for many years, Wookey have invested time, money and an incredible energy in maintaining F1C alive until Valpaso took the relay and make the greatest historical F1 game of all time. He also shared with us his huge collection of pictures before being joined by others when they came lost with the Aerogi forum.

We all know Wookey faced many terrible events in his life, I will not repeat them here. Yet, he is back, at 60, offering us his wonderful "Wookey Story", and always willing  to add any of us as guests in his story.

While Luigi70 and Dragonsteincole made cars for him, I'd love someone else could help me build a very special track for him. The idea being to add 2 long straits to Lédenon, the circuit of his family and make it a true F1 track, at least in our imagination.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand Rr1XJJup_t

I never made a track, but I can help in giving information, and designing textures with special advertising that will make him happy.

Is there someone here to take the lead for the 3D part?
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey, Luigi 70, McLeod, Sudden and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by wookey Wed 27 Oct - 9:30

Gracias Miguel por esas palabras llenas de cariño.
No sé si alguien quiere hacerlo, pero me agradeceria mucho.
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand GJb31IZd_t
Thanks Miguel for this sweet words. I do not know if someone wants to do it, but I would surely appreciate.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

McLeod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand Empty Re: Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 27 Oct - 10:10

Like a Star @ heaven Proposing a project without a builder is like selling the animal's skin without killing it ...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey, Luigi 70 and McLeod like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 27 Oct - 10:21

De Lacrowe wrote:Like a Star @ heaven Proposing a project without a builder is like selling the animal's skin without killing it ...

Indeed, but the idea is nice and touching, and maybe some track maker will be happy of the suggestion.
Let's hope so...
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70 and McLeod like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 27 Oct - 13:46

Sure José (JALNERVION) can do this Rolling Eyes

Edit: if he has the desire and time, of course Wink
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Wed 27 Oct - 13:59

This type of project depends on the appreciation that a person has for the stuff you have worked on and shared, along with the skills of the person who wants to give you a tribute.

On my birthday I received something like this from a man named Frizzo. He took Estoril 14 KM because it was my favorite circuit, and he presented me with a very complete beta that he intends to finish (with a lot more 3D objects around, better scenery, and improved extra stuff).

Cannot give the circuit, but I can share his letter in Portuguese. I ask you to please be very discreet when reading it. It is a letter that moved me a lot, even if I am not an example of anything in 3D modeling.

Frizzo's letter:

Whatever will be the project, it will take a good amount of time to complete it!
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Wed 27 Oct - 14:50

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand KlMpW7lN_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand IVZzUTei_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand XuErXyZ6_t
Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand 4XoIkLHn_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand VgCVpb7P_t
some sponsors

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand LF3yyY7D_t
Elevations changes

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand 9VQTqfEU_t
what tha area of the extension looks like before works

NB, the best version to start from is that on Lee's Mega download list.

Last edited by Garcia on Wed 27 Oct - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Luigi 70, McLeod and Edge_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Wed 27 Oct - 16:00

There is not much I can do to help this project.

Only this respectful tribute to the memory of 2 very good persons, Wookey's parents Henri and Mimi. Probably he only will understand. With all my love. Logos reshaped to fit in F1C format.

Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand ZtPAKJOb_t Tribute to Wookey : Lédenon long circuit - Circuit Philippe Bondurand Vsp7yWxt_t
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70 and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Wed 27 Oct - 17:09

I have an idea.

Anderstorp used 4 different variants in F1. Why not do all the variants using sponsors shared here, and in the main straight a banner which says: "Welcome Wookey" or something like that? This was done with the Maracaibo circuit dedicated to Evangelion's father, who died this year.

Those four variants could be known as the Wookey F1Seven Pack or something like that. There could be a car as well (1976 F1 Alpine) with Wookey as driver.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Wed 27 Oct - 18:04

Why not? affraid Because Anderstorp was not build by Jean-Pierre Bondurand like Lédenon, maybe? lol! lol! lol!
But let's ask Wookey.
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and McLeod like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next