Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 3 of 92 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by Garcia 24th June 2016, 19:25

He is older now, but still a nice guy
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 3 Scott-hall
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by dragonsteincole 24th June 2016, 20:43

"Hey yo.

Knowing how bad he was a few years ago, and what he was doing to himself, it's astonishing and yet heartwarming to see how well he's doing these days. Against all odds he's still The Bad Guy.
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 25th June 2016, 10:50

are we still speaking about Ramon Malafeitado, the chauffeur of Don Pedro de la Zapata, or about his lookalike doppleganger Scott Hall? Laughing
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia 25th June 2016, 15:10

My "Razor" Ramon Malafeitado is a distinct character from Scott Hall. Nobody knows the whole story and journalists who tried to know more faced a blunt refusal. Less is known about Don Pedro de la Zapata, his team owner.
Legends say Ramon was Don Pedro's chauffeur and saved his life when threatened by bandits in Northern Mexico. His picturesque appearance and nickname may have inspired professional wrestler Scott Hall, who showed a striking ressemblance with the Mexican pilot.
Don Pedro de la Zapata is a Mexican businessman who speaks Spanish with a curious middle Eastern accent. Few dare call him "El Turco" anymore but the bolder ancients whispers he came very poor from Syria at the beginning of 20th century and made a fortune by arms dealing with the rebels of Pancho Villa.
He owns a very large hacienda near Oaxacan, but seems to prefer the healthy and cold mountain climate of Toluca where he also owns a beautiful mansion overlooking the city which was built by the father of Hector Rebaque. (Mexican car enthusiasts is a very small world)
He entertains very good relation with the Rodriguez family too.
He owns three separate racing teams, one for Sportscars, one for USAC and one F2 in Europe.
Ramon Malafeitado is the most promising of his drivers. All the others are either Mexican or from South America.
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole 25th June 2016, 15:26

I posit that you've never seen the two of them in the same room together. scratch
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 25th June 2016, 15:32

Smile This is what I love in my story. When other members add their own touch. Thanks my friends ! Legend is building !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 30th June 2016, 13:10

If you read the latest chapter of the Story, you noticed that I included Dragonsteincole help in designing my car for 1968 into the plot. He did a fantastic job, and you can discover it on my FB account (Philippe Bondurand) or just wait a little for me to show it in the story when time will come to show 1968 cars. It is too late now to apply for a position in German GP. But you can jump in the story anytime, wether you are a player yourself, or only a reader of this forum. I write the story, race by race in chronological order. When a friend wants to play a part, he designs his car, or I do it for him. And I let the computer race him.
Any questions welcomed on this thread, the "story only" will not be bothered this way.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole 30th June 2016, 17:00

I am excited for the opportunity to help this story continue and develop. Smile I'm excited for you guys to see what is coming.
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia 2nd July 2016, 18:46

28th on a 36 cars grid, I'm happy Smile Do you stop to post pictures? or will they come later?
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 3rd July 2016, 17:43

That will come later. I'm not really fond of the camera angles of my version of Nurburg. Jumps are not well visble and generally, the zoom is far from being close enough to cars. I might test others versions. I want to give me the time to do it right as I invested a bit more in writing this time.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 92 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47 ... 92  Next