Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story

+6
Garcia
OnMario
Cristian Luis
stdave
Luigi 70
wookey
10 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Empty Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story

Post by wookey Tue 5 Oct - 11:35

In real life 1973, the F1 reached such success that more then 24 to 30 cars were present at every race.
This let very few room for imaginary cars.

So my proposition (means all can be discussed) is :

F1CA and COEGPI will merge
a maximum of 36 cars will be allowed to start every race.
Only 5 non championship races will be raced : 2 (from real life) with historic F1 cars + all guests and 3 "new" with all guests

To reduce the imaginary cars :
Wookey & Vulkan teams will merge in a 2 to 3 cars team : 1 for me, 1 for Vincent and 1 for occasional drivers
Riccardo Priori will be team mate with Luigi Mennella at SCS a third car will be built for occasional drivers
Vaillante (if present) will appear at some races only. (the 6 races with less participants) A third Vaillante will be available for some races for occasional drivers
DSC will appear as per his own site for non championship races and British GP.
All other friends would appear at only 1 real GP + some non championship races driving the third car of any team.

Exceptions : People with modding skills sending a full working folder with their 1973 car will participate wherever they wish.

What do you think?
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Empty Re: Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 5 Oct - 12:48

Like a Star @ heaven It is a very valid program and open to possible variations. However, I considered that the Wookey Story was born on the virtual challenge of drivers not really included in the F1 championship, this because I considered the possible winner too obvious. Unfortunately, I was wrong, but I believe if I am allowed to go back to the origins of all this long narration that Philippe left to those who have read it because the presence of imaginary pilots founds a greater number of cases on the possible victory in each race. I understand that telling about Stewart or a Fittipaldi can generate a return to the old and glorious golden moments, but if a Mennella wins this other championship, what problem would there be ? The story becomes such after the event has already happened, so even an imaginary pilot enters the story, you just need to want it.
I don't question the organizational phase, the simulator has its limits to consider. The combination of several teams into one is plausible, even in reality the clubs do it. I like to consider how this new sporting season will develop, but I think the more imaginative there will be, the greater the curiosity to read it.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Empty Re: Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story

Post by wookey Tue 5 Oct - 14:20

De Lacrowe wrote:Like a Star @ heaven It is a very valid program and open to possible variations. However, I considered that the Wookey Story was born on the virtual challenge of drivers not really included in the F1 championship, this because I considered the possible winner too obvious. Unfortunately, I was wrong, but I believe if I am allowed to go back to the origins of all this long narration that Philippe left to those who have read it because the presence of imaginary pilots founds a greater number of cases on the possible victory in each race. I understand that telling about Stewart or a Fittipaldi can generate a return to the old and glorious golden moments, but if a Mennella wins this other championship, what problem would there be ? The story becomes such after the event has already happened, so even an imaginary pilot enters the story, you just need to want it.
I don't question the organizational phase, the simulator has its limits to consider. The combination of several teams into one is plausible, even in reality the clubs do it. I like to consider how this new sporting season will develop, but I think the more imaginative there will be, the greater the curiosity to read it.

Thank you so much for this feedback. It allows me to precise my project.

I agree that imaginary pilots are the salt and the butter of the story. But as I have to take into account many more real cars from 1973, I have to limit their numbers at each race.

However, I will compensate this reduction in number by a rise in level. The imaginary cars will be on par with 1973 McLarens, and the main imaginary pilots on par with 1973 Ronnie Peterson, which will give them higher chances to be fighting for victory.

The difference will be that other imaginary entries will compete only in their home, or a random race and not crowd the back of grids like in 1972.

All in all, there should be a similar amount of imagination, but (as they did in real from 1973 to 1979) the private pilots will appear and disappear from week to week, and not make the whole season. Of course, this will not apply to those mentioned above as doing the whole season, and to those who do their cars themselves.
wookey
wookey
Admin

De Lacrowe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 6 Oct - 10:32

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Nellag10

Tchao Philippe,

J'aurais aimé trouver d'autres commentaires pour ce nouveau défi sportif, cependant l'absence actuelle m'a donné un peu de tristesse. Je me souviens que ma première présence sur ce forum était via un message privé concernant ma recherche d'un moddeur. A cette époque l'administrateur m'a conseillé d'exprimer librement mon discours sur le forum car j'aurais eu une meilleure opportunité de recevoir quelques avis des personnes inscrites dessus. Bien que je n'aie pas trouvé ce que je cherchais, ce forum m'a donné l'opportunité de faire connaissance avec des gens aussi de mon pays, uniquement à partir de mes messages que j'ai laissés.
Aujourd'hui tout semble très différent de ma première inscription au forum, les gens sont très fermés et peu éclairés parmi les différents sujets que le forum leur propose. Il me reste un sentiment en tant que femme qui peut être défié à tout moment, cependant j'espère que la nouvelle saison que Philippe a l'intention de créer, pourra avoir un début positif pour fouiner sur les développements possibles sur la progression des équipes de compétition relatives au cours son achèvement. Rien ne se construit sans un point de départ solide car il y a un risque que tout s'effondre inexorablement, dit un certain architecte de mon pays...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 6 Oct - 11:08

Je ne peux qu'approuver. C'est très frustrant de voir le nombre de gens qui fréquentent ce forum sans jamais apporter autre chose que des demandes égoïstes. Et qui ne remercient même pas quand par hasard on leur répond. Heureusement, il reste quelques fidèles qui aiment à aider les autres.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 and De Lacrowe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 6 Oct - 14:08

Allora, ritornando all'argomento, la storia è piacevole, considerando che si fondono magistralmente eventi realmente accaduti con quelli di fantasia. Di certo lo scrittore avrà un suo copione da seguire, e quindi non può fare decidere al simulatore la sorte di un campionato ( anche se mi sarebbe piaciuto essere un "Campione del mondo " Very Happy ).
Ad ogni modo apprezzo molto la disponibilità e l'apertura di Philippe, ai nostri suggerimenti, pareri o critiche finalizzate al miglioraramento della storia stessa...
Per quanto mi riguarda (SCS), mi piace l'idea di avere Riccardo Priori al mio fianco per il prossimo anno... a condizione che i suoi sponsor portino una valanga di soldi, visto che il 1972 in termini di risultati economici non è stata un'annata da incorniciare..
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey and De Lacrowe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 6 Oct - 14:17

He'll bring Banco di Roma and Pecorino del Lazio DOP + personal sponsor from Marlboro Italia, and, on your side, Caffé Kanon will rise its aid too, following your performance in Monza. This should explain the rise in performance expected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_di_Roma

http://www.formaggidieros.it/products/it/Pecorino/Romano/del/Lazio/Dop
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 6 Oct - 14:36

Like a Star @ heaven J'espère sincèrement que cette page sera remplie au plus vite par ceux qui croient en ce forum. L'anniversaire récent de cet important espace du web est dû à une personne qui a su reconstituer ce dont le web l'avait naïvement privé, et s'il est aujourd'hui constamment suivi par de nombreuses personnes c'est grâce à l'âme et au courage dans ce que l'on croit utile. pour la communauté.

Honnêtement, je ne possède pas le simulateur F1C mais seulement quelques MODs de voitures qui m'ont fait découvrir le monde difficile et têtu de la 3D. La présence fondamentale de Luigi, que je remercie, m'a permis de voir la voiture que vous cherchiez en course, donc à cause de ma difficulté technique je n'ai pas l'opportunité d'être plus proche de vous pour vos problèmes concernant le simulateur de jeu. Cela me dérange et j'en suis vraiment désolé, et je vous suis également reconnaissant pour l'espace rFactor, le simulateur que depuis de nombreuses années j'ai continué à soutenir et à mettre en œuvre en fonction de mes compétences. Merci
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 6 Oct - 15:02

Luigi, I know your computer is out of service, and anyway, we have plenty of time, as there is still 5 races to go to finish 1972.
But I wish my Wookey PNB73 look like this, with an V8 engine and a nice airbox matching with the rest. So I put it there, for use when possible.

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story I9AwJAqm_t Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Tt5XW6oI_t

I'll post sponsors later, waiting an answer from Vincent (Vulkan) first.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 6 Oct - 15:27

Preparation for 1973 season of Wookey Story Kenon10

ANCA lo Sponsor che non c'era

Finnicella : Capo è urgenge Capo !
Ma cosa hai da strillare gallina impetuosa !

Finnicella : Ci hanno comunicato l'ingaggio economico per la stagione '73 del il team automobilistico sportivo del Maestro Mennella
e pare che sia il Caffè KENON ad aver già messo la firma sul documento ufficiale
Dannazione Finny è mai possibile che la nostra squadra debba competere con degli sponsor sempre minori ?

Finnicella : Beh... ho avuto un accordo non ufficiale con MUCCARELLA e RATTA che tutto sommato non sono così umili
Chi è MUCCARELLA e RATTA ?

Finnicella : Dunque se non sbaglio MUCCARELLA si occupa di prodotti derivati dal latte di mucche asiatiche, mentre RATTA è occupato in recinzioni a triplice maglia e filo spinato autoalimentato...
MUCCARELLA ci offre del latte e RATTA lo imprigiona con del filo spinato autoalimentato... nulla di più inutile con lo sport dei motori
Finnicella : Ma i loro soldi possono far comodo ad ANCA perchè non navighiamo nell'oro utimamente

Cosa è un filo spinato autoalimentato ?
Finnicella : Una recinzione alimentata con della tensione sul filo spinato...

Ma alle mucche non farà del male ?
Finnicella : Capo le mucche di MUCCARELLA non sanno leggere il cartello posto sulla recinzione !

Mi domando perchè il Caffè KENON sia stato maggiormente interessato al team di Mennella rispetto a noi
a pensare che il nostro gruppo tecnico mi aveva garantito la stipula di un accordo multimilionario ed invece
mi devo accontentare del LATTE PASTORIZZATO di RATTA e MUCCARELLA...

Finnicella : Capo possiamo ambire al contratto con SPINONI di Basilio Spinoni
E cosa si occupa Spinoni ? forse di Latte Condensato o Camere elettriche per Mucche ?

Finnicella : Ma Capo, Basilio Spinoni figlio della quarta stirpe degli Spinoni, sono una famiglia di produttori della Frittata Fritta
la più venduta in Asia ed isole limitrofe... un grosso CANE che ABBAIA per noi della ANCA
Ma che soddisfazione Finny, ora posso competere contro il MAGNATE del Caffè e forse anche contro la TEXACO !

Finnicella : Realmente NO Capo... Spinoni ci offre una fornitura di Frittate Fritte in olio di Palma per tutta la stagione e niente altro
Olio di Palma ? ma Basilio è a conoscenza della sua pericolosità ?
Finnicella : Certo Capo per questo che ci regala la sua fornitura !

MUCCARELLA, RATTA e SPINONI ma che bell'assortimento... non sò cosa pensare di più spiacevole cara Finny !
Finnicella : Capo se vogliamo stare al gioco occorre trovare qualcuno che si fidi di noi ma per ora gli sponsor
migliori hanno preso appalto con i CANI GROSSI mentre noi siamo dei CUCCIOLI appena nati

Tre quarti d'ora più tardi

Finny per favore preparami del caffè forte sono molto demoralizzata
Finnicella : Capo il caffè è presto che servito

Mmm buono questo caffè, mi ricorda il caffè di mamma... Finny di che marca parliamo ?
Finnicella : Caffè KANON qualità ORO

Finny... Finny... comincia a correre tu ed il tuo beato caffè KENON
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next