Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 2 of 92 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Mon 20 Jun - 14:04

With DSC help, we are preparing a nice surprise for 1968. So the story will take a new direction. I posted today the first step of this new plot. Not many pictures yet, but I hope you'll like the story. I made some efforts to write good English this time.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Wed 22 Jun - 10:07

Next race will be German GP, and as we have few F2 models available, I will add some privates to History. I'm sure Luigi and PNB will be happy to feature. There should also be locals Pietra Kienast and Oscar Kantonen as they wont miss this opportunity. Any forum member can participate providing he writes a short story about it, provides some details about how to paint his car ans helmet.
First answer, first served.
Here are chassis availables :

20 Lola T100-BMW (F2 with engine enlarged to 2l)
21 Lotus 33-Climax (ex Clark)
22 Lotus 33-BRM (ex-Arundell)
23 Brabham BT 19-Repco (ex Brabham)
24 Brabham BT 20 (ex Hulme)
25 BRM P261 (ex Stewart)
26 Cooper T81- Maserati (ex Rindt)
27 Cooper T73-Ferrari (ex-Lawrence)
28 Lotus 25-BRM (ex Spence)
29 Cooper T77-ATS (lent by Moser)

Driver ability will be set to that of Jo Bonnier as for all imaginary privateers appearing in my story.

Feel free to apply, my pleasure ! I will of course do the car, and post a screenshot. I'll send the skins to the friends playing F1C upon request/
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Wed 22 Jun - 17:46

Please include also "Razor" Ramon Malafeitado as earlier in the year Wink
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 23 Jun - 10:24

the "usual suspects" including McLeod, Razor Ramon, Pedro de la Bassetta, Nathy Wehbé, will get # over 30 Smile So you'll be here Miguel. I wish some other group members join in, but I have enough imagination to run a decent German GP.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Fri 24 Jun - 9:40

Wookey wrote:the "usual suspects" including McLeod, Razor Ramon, Pedro de la Bassetta, Nathy Wehbé, will get # over 30 Smile So you'll be here Miguel. I wish some other group members join in, but I have enough imagination to run a decent German GP.

Can I go in the same Nathy's team?? I love you lol!
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 24 Jun - 9:47

Well, She's got the 36, and you are next on the list with the 55. I can add some words about this on the "official" story if you send me your wishes on MP Smile Smile Laughing
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Fri 24 Jun - 11:16

Wookey wrote:About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 6755_Ger Luigi Mennella, the young Italian privateer who re-launched the mythical Scuderia Centro-Sud and sometimes does as well as the works team with his Ferrari.
no problem Philippe,Wink
the Scuderia Centro Sud will definitely a great team for me cheers
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 24 Jun - 11:51

You might be the only one to know something about the "mysterious 121" entry. But not everything... I might disclose more later... Anyway, I can confirm your box is siuated beween that of Nathy Whebé, and that of Razor Ramon. Quite a contrasted neighboorhood !
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 428660_10150651591409549_177876785_n About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 Razor
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Fri 24 Jun - 17:02

But you said to About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 2 Razor
that if I get angry I become green...
very green:
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Fri 24 Jun - 17:22

Ramon is a very nice guy. I dont see why you would be angry at him. I dont remember anyone having been angry at him. At least for long ! jajajajajajajaja !!!
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 92 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 92  Next