Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

+13
deimh
dessipi1
bouboum
wookey
Garcia
Lotus72d
Thunder
McLeod
Angel Desdentado
Daniel9902
Goodwood95
Juanh
De Lacrowe
17 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by Invité Wed 4 May - 19:38

Yes

Invité

Back to top Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 5 Empty présentation

Post by ickx43 Wed 4 May - 19:41

merci pour votre acceptation, je suis collectionneur de March au 1/43 je remercies pierre

ickx43

Back to top Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by Goodwood95 Wed 4 May - 19:42

We are still building up this Forum. Please be paissont. 1981 will be compleded soon and then the others will follow
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed 4 May - 20:01

OK, now I understand. I did not realize the race collection wasn't complete.
I do not have photos myself to share. I do not even know how to post them if I did. I was recommended to this site/forum by a friend, because they know I like classic era F1 so much. I don't download the images, I don't know how.I just enjoy looking at the cars.

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 4 May - 20:09

We ask them to help and they complain we miss some years.... Cool Cool
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu 5 May - 8:20

Wookey, perhaps you should put the manual for new members: how to post pictures. Wink Cool
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 6 May - 11:31

errr... it comes with almost every image. most image hosts have a "upload your own image" link... I dont think you must be out of the MIT to understand this. If you know how to download, you find easily how to upload.

in case of doubt, just click on this, choose your mother language and follow instructions.
http://postimg.org/
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Sat 7 May - 9:48

Isn't it strange that we have had a large influx of new members since Wookey did his purge on 4th May...  affraid  affraid

May I welcome back all of the 'new members' who re-registered so that they can keep on leeching  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 7 May - 11:23

Rob Ryder wrote:Isn't it strange that we have had a large influx of new members since Wookey did his purge on 4th May...  affraid  affraid

May I welcome back all of the 'new members' who re-registered so that they can keep on leeching  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

Rob

The good point is that some of them tried to participate. So my "educational" move seems to work a bit. Let give them time to train, and may be this community can grow in quality, rather then quantity.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sat 7 May - 13:38

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 5 Zero11

Milk Moon

If I may ask, manage a forum so that it can be educational and informative level is not easy, and the proof can be seen well because there are many forums that die after several months for mismanagement. I realize that everything has a price and nothing is ever free
, therefore also this forum should support annual costs whenever there is even a small advertising form somewhere in the forum.
With this in mind, the choice of maintaining such a forum is considered as a secondary employment or is it a way to divert the mind from the world of work
 Question
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next