Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

+13
deimh
dessipi1
bouboum
wookey
Garcia
Lotus72d
Thunder
McLeod
Angel Desdentado
Daniel9902
Goodwood95
Juanh
De Lacrowe
17 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 11 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by dessipi1 Fri 18 May - 21:28

Well done Wookey.
dessipi1
dessipi1
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 11 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by deimh Fri 18 May - 23:06

I have just joined the forum and own two Arrows A1 Formula 1 cars.

I have just posted a photo of one of them in the correct forum, but worry that others like me that might have joined and have something interesting to share down the line might be banned / put-off in the short term before they get around to posting / sharing.

After-all, I imagine that you guys want to encourage quality not quantity. And just because someone has not posted something yet may not mean that they are lurking - it just means they haven't posted yet.

I hope that this post of mine is taken by the Moderator and all senior members in the good-spirit that it was meant to have.

Thanks for the great forum (and please don't ban me for these comments),

Cheers
Dave

deimh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by deimh Fri 18 May - 23:19

PS I see that some messages that are hosted on the posting.org site do not work.

Is there a way of retrieving these images?

deimh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 19 May - 7:08

Welcome here Dave. I understand your point, yet some rules have been made to ensure keeping motivation for our senior members absolutely fantastic work. and they're pretty easy to find in the forum, being sticked permanently as the first topic. They are accompanied with some suggestions, so people aren't left without solutions.
about postimage, simply change all the postimg.org by postimg.cc in the adress bar gives usually good results.

Cheers
Philippe
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deimh Sat 19 May - 10:00

Wookey wrote:about postimage, simply change all the postimg.org by postimg.cc in the adress bar gives usually good results.

Thanks!

deimh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by africano Mon 9 Jul - 11:42

Bonjour, je suis Africano, nouveau membre de ce forum et je ne vais pas poster images aprox a partir du mois de septembre, je suis en vacances et je n'ai pas mon disque dur externe où j'ai toutes mes photos, car en vacances je procure ne pas entrer sur internet pour desintoxiquer un peu de l'informatique.
Si vous voyez des fautes orthografiques, je suis Espagnol et ça fait trés longtemps que je n'ecrit pas en Français.
Je suis trés content de faire partie de ce forum où j'espère passer de bons moments, participer, aprendre et mettre a vos services mes photos et mes expériences.

Merci, d'avance.
africano
africano
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Mon 9 Jul - 11:47

Hola, Africano
No se preocupe por ningún problema de idioma .. Inglés, Francés, Español, lo que sea que se sienta más cómodo. Google Translate Smile

Espero verte en Septiembre ...
Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Tue 10 Jul - 20:59

Hi Africano!
You are welcome! I hope you can fell good in this forum!

See you on September Very Happy

Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Wed 5 Sep - 20:30

I would like to award FormulaRace,  st,  Maurizio,  giorgio77, ingoben & MalRacer the current top lurker/leecher awards for September.

To qualify you need to be a member for at least 2 months, visit regularly, and have ZERO posts.

I bet it gives the active members a real warm feeling to know their work is appreciated and going to a good home. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Rob Ryder on Sat 8 Sep - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Fri 7 Sep - 16:44

A very serious question

Considering the absence of the administrator, I assume for health problems but I would like it to be something else
, however what happens if this forum is not renewed the contract of use? maybe the forum would disappear like many others ...  pale
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next