Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

+13
deimh
dessipi1
bouboum
wookey
Garcia
Lotus72d
Thunder
McLeod
Angel Desdentado
Daniel9902
Goodwood95
Juanh
De Lacrowe
17 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 3 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by Daniel9902 Mon 12 Oct - 19:29

Wookey wrote:250 lurkers will have to lurk elsewhere now. This morning we had 341 members, only 191 are still here tonight.
150, but still an impressive cleaning of lurkers
Daniel9902
Daniel9902
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 3 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by wookey Mon 12 Oct - 19:34

"blushing" OMG I'm really bad at maths when I get a flu
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel9902 Mon 12 Oct - 21:13

No worries, we all make this kind of mistake at least once in our lives Smile
Daniel9902
Daniel9902
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Mon 12 Oct - 22:26

Bravo Wookey ! cheers cheers

(but how did Mr102X survive scratch )
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 12 Oct - 22:49

because I deactivate 50 lurkers instead of nuking them. Not for long. So now about 200 less. Some will come back, hopefully they get the lesson.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel9902 Mon 12 Oct - 22:58

199 in total... What a lesson Shocked
Great job, Wookey! Smile
Daniel9902
Daniel9902
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue 13 Oct - 10:05

Only 150 users. Shocked

Wookey cheers

But lurkers coming back. For example, jeff035 and Mr102x already registered. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
And just returned Hans Hulsebos as Hulsebos Hans. Suspect
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 13 Oct - 14:53

Hans Huslebos is a FB friend of mine. I hope he'll share with us some of his picture, as he does at Facebook. We enjoyed his post indirectly as some of us did repost them here. I dont know the others, so will remove them in a week or 2 if they still do not show.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 26 Apr - 15:22

I'm in kind humor today, so I let a chance to lurkers to transform themselves in regular members.

I sent this e-mail :

Hello,

The main posters of the group regret that a lot of people are downloading their work without participating.

Please consider participate more in the forum, or you'll risk deactivation without further notice.

https://wookey.forumotion.com/t352-non-posting-members-please-read-or-do-not-complain

Regards

to all members below 5 posts.

Considering if my good mood stays more or less the same I might allow them some days or even 1 or 2 weeks before eradication. Maybe not.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Tue 26 Apr - 16:43

Hello,

I'm one of those members who received this email. I just want to say that I'm registered since only 4 months. I did introduce myself, and I want to make things clear. No, I'm not a pillager, I just didn't visit the forum for 4 months. And yes, i'm still interested in it. I love F1, especially the golden era, since 20 years. Now I have a job, a wife and a kid so I'm not that kind of user that'll visit the board daily, but it makes no doubt that someday I'll search for a specific F1 pic so I'll come back here.

So, according to you, I should come back here regulary just to post "thank you" to random posts or send some of my pics, just for the right to keep my account alive even if I'm not currently need something here?

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next