Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy for getting back the collections

+9
McLeod
Rob Ryder
slipstreamer
wookey
Winners311
Hockenheimring65
Thunder
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
13 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 25 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by wookey Fri 18 May - 10:01

Winners311 wrote:1972 Completely re-Uploaded with a lot of new pics posted in these months!

These is the situation:

Missing:
Argentine: finish
Belgium: finish
Canada: finish
Usa: finish

Missing full color pics:
Italy: Pescarolo
Usa: Reutemann

Great job !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 25 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by Winners311 Mon 11 Jun - 13:51

I'm downloading all pics posted by Rodo (Excellent job), after a check for doubles and better Res I will Upload again 1968 completely with postimage... It needs a while but I really dont want to waste job made by all members!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Thu 14 Jun - 1:31

1995 season for Race by Race has been completely uplaoded again!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Mon 12 Nov - 11:20

Hi to all the members! 1960 and 1990 Rbr have been completely re uploaded, and many other season were updated in last weeks, now I start to upload all Rodo's pics from 1970, I think it will need a couple of weeks!

Regards
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Mon 12 Nov - 15:56

just stating the obvious, but still, your work here is priceless!

Thanks once again!
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannie Fri 23 Nov - 23:50

Hi guys, I am in the process of tiding up my collection, getting rid of duplicates but most importantly identify the different cars that may have been used by one driver in the same event (T cars, practie cars etc)

I was going to suggest that I can do that for the RbR thread as well, but I think it is better to let winners reuplaoding everything first so we dont work on the same thread at the same time.

Also I was thinking of opening a thread listing the multiple entries so we have a reference. Any ideas which sub forum would be more suitable to do that on?

Please let me know your ideas

Pannie
Pannie
Pannie
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Sat 24 Nov - 23:28

Hi Pannie!

I'm really busy in this period of time, sometimes during free time I try to update Rbr season, or upload something new! You can open this kind of section in various "Test drivers and constructors" then we should find a better place! For the moment, in my opinion to much work to do in Rbr to start this kind of editing, is different if you try to do it when you are updating an year, as Hans did with 1974 or is doing with 1975!

Regards
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannie Tue 27 Nov - 9:26

Great!

So I will start that thread, and leave it up to each mod to use it as they want in the years they edit

That way we stay out of each others way and avoid confusion
Pannie
Pannie
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25