Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess Who’s Back!

2 posters

Go down

Guess Who’s Back! Empty Guess Who’s Back!

Post by OnMario Fri 14 Aug - 9:22

Hey guys! Been a long time!!! As many know, I own my own business. I’ve had to concentrate on that for a few years and have been away from the hobby. My son has dragged me back in, but I now do work in Assetto Corsa. Our first release has been a Skin pack for the Formula79 1978 Lotus 79. It has some pretty good reviews. Hoping Wookey will start an AC thread so I can keep you all posted of my work. After getting back from the Shadow Reunion, (Pics posted later) we have nearly finished the Shadow DN-6 in all the liveries from 1975 and 1976. I have the car somewhere from F1C too and we will make it available.

Good to be back my friends!
OnMario
OnMario
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Guess Who’s Back! Empty Re: Guess Who’s Back!

Post by OLarrauri Fri 14 Aug - 10:17

OnMario wrote:Hey guys! Been a long time!!! As many know, I own my own business. I’ve had to concentrate on that for a few years and have been away from the hobby. My son has dragged me back in, but I now do work in Assetto Corsa. Our first release has been a Skin pack for the Formula79 1978 Lotus 79. It has some pretty good reviews. Hoping Wookey will start an AC thread so I can keep you all posted of my work. After getting back from the Shadow Reunion, (Pics posted later) we have nearly finished the Shadow DN-6 in all the liveries from 1975 and 1976. I have the car somewhere from F1C too and we will make it available.

Good to be back my friends!

I'm new here. nice to meet you

I am Cristian Luis's successor and a member of CMT.

Spoiler:

Recently I did Bravo F1, Stefan GP, Lola LH95, March CG911C, and other unraced cars for CMT thanks to the permissions given by many. Now I am trying to resurrect CMT along with some members of the group.

Hope I can count with you for some unraced car. I will help Luigi70 in 1951-1954 as well when the time comes. Very Happy
OLarrauri
OLarrauri
Competition racer
Competition racer

OnMario likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum