Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maracaibo (Autódromo Los Parisi, Venezuela) 1.0 by MROBLONGO, converted to F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Jalnervion and Wizard75, and improved by me

2 posters

Go down

Maracaibo (Autódromo Los Parisi, Venezuela) 1.0 by MROBLONGO, converted to F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Jalnervion and Wizard75, and improved by me Empty Maracaibo (Autódromo Los Parisi, Venezuela) 1.0 by MROBLONGO, converted to F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Jalnervion and Wizard75, and improved by me

Post by Cristian Luis Fri 28 Jul - 19:41

MARACAIBO BY MROBLONGO
-----------------------

The Autódromo Los Parisi is located to the south of Maracaibo, Venezuela. It was only used for drag races but recently some investment has been made to refit it and use the whole length of the track.

This comes with 2 variants, one of 3200m and the other with 4200m.

Enjoy!

JALNERVION'S WORDS
------------------

Track made from scratch by MrOblongo for Rfactor. Converted to F1C with permission by Wizard_75 and Jalnervion. Also, the track has been improved thanks to Valpaso75 and Cristian Luis.

You are not allowed to distribute this track for commercial use. If you want to edit/modify the track, you must contact with MrOblongo and later with Wizard_75 or Jalnervion.

Installation:
-------------

Simply extract the track in yor F1C main folder and overwrite if needed. Enjoy. Regards.

Track adapted to Formula One by Cristian Luis
---------------------------------------------

Changes and improvements:

-Improved AIW (I cannot guarantee that fits with non-F1H mods). The pits section works correctly, but maybe it couldn't work well with more than 22 cars and without pit stop strategy establised for the IA;
-Addition of HAT and animation files;
-Cinematic presentation added (eight scenes, TV comments and grid walking), based on the original French Grand Prix CIN file;
-Circuit adapted for Formula One. It has minor similarities with old Kyalami and old Silverstone;
-Added 3D objects, like public, new trees, grand stands, sponsors, barriers, tire barriers, fences, lorries and more;
-Improved Skybox;
-Fixes on a number of track side animations;
-Addition of crowd and ambient sound effects. No flying helicopter. Sorry;
-Dynamic rendering of spectators for different weekend sessions;
-Updated material settings and textures;
-New GDB file;
-Marked pit lines and updated X files;
-Addition of dynamic lighting;
-Optimized SCN file (mainview and FOG);
-Some trees and fences are now double sided;
-New 2002_Maracaibo icon added;
-Raindrop.tga added for heavier rain;
-Some .bmp files of the crowd 3d models have been replaced by .tga files;

Enjoy the ride: https://mega.nz/#!cgk0hagC!PGjjZzX5DYy_SkxSIX_k1xSK0ZrJK1ngPUjrASXF4Ug

Kind regards,
Cristian Luis.

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Sun 30 Jul - 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Maracaibo (Autódromo Los Parisi, Venezuela) 1.0 by MROBLONGO, converted to F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Jalnervion and Wizard75, and improved by me Empty Re: Maracaibo (Autódromo Los Parisi, Venezuela) 1.0 by MROBLONGO, converted to F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Jalnervion and Wizard75, and improved by me

Post by wookey Sat 29 Jul - 10:40

Thanks a lot Cristian !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down