Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 35 of 92 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 63 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Sun 30 Oct - 17:39

I agree that Naples is a priority. If you fancy do the Team Francorchamps afterwards, that will be nice too. For the sake of the story priorities now are IN ORDER :

1 - Team Vulkan Eagle-Cosworth for Pierre Scheller (no reason to keep incognito next year) and his team mate

2 - Naples cars

3 - Ecurie Francorchamps

4 - Brwaner Hawk 1969 (just for my pleasure and maybe Madrid GP)

and for Nicholas : please send Wookey Team first draft as soon as possible
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by Luigi 70 Sun 30 Oct - 18:12

Wookey wrote:I agree that Naples is a priority. If you fancy do the Team Francorchamps afterwards, that will be nice too. For the sake of the story priorities now are IN ORDER :

1 - Team Vulkan Eagle-Cosworth for Pierre Scheller (no reason to keep incognito next year) and his team mate

2 - Naples cars

3 - Ecurie Francorchamps

4 - Brwaner Hawk 1969 (just for my pleasure and maybe Madrid GP)

and for Nicholas : please send Wookey Team first draft as soon as possible

1 - No problem, I take a DFV and I'll put it on a 1968 Eagle chassis.. Do you have some preference for the livery?

1bis - Or I can do this http://openwheel33.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/1969-CAR-48.jpg?

2 - it will take some time, but that's okay;

3 - Alternatively we could make a Cooper T86C - AlfaRomeo for 1969;

4 - It is already in your mailbox.
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 30 Oct - 19:32

Luigi 70 wrote:

1 - No problem, I take a DFV and I'll put it on a 1968 Eagle chassis.. Do you have some preference for the livery?

1bis - Or I can do this http://openwheel33.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/1969-CAR-48.jpg?

2 - it will take some time, but that's okay;

3 - Alternatively we could make a Cooper T86C - AlfaRomeo for 1969;

4 - It is already in your mailbox.

1) Sincrely, I prefer the 1967/68 car. Thanks for the offer. upper half red (darker then Ferrari) lower half black (pied noir). a very thin yellow stripe between the 2 halves and a yellow band exactly the same width of the white band of the works Eagle. helmet54 upper half white, lower half black. Helmet55 all white including peak. Sponsors from past livery. + the logo of Loteria included. Feel free to ameliorate. This is a Spanish team. race numbers 54 and 55. Please make them 1969 style wings. Lotus 49B style

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 MQA0i2ps About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 LXKg2fjK About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Fmt1SQBr About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 En4gIfvm About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 FgeossL1

2) take your time, if it is not ready when I reach Naples, we will postpone the race for "meteo" reasons.

3) why not? Just make some nice wings, not the awful Antique automobiles version. Just feel free for déco and sponsors, as long as it is belgo-italian.

4) Thank you soooo Much ! I'm in love with this car.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Sun 30 Oct - 23:08

[quote="Wookey"]
teslaf1electriquepriseX wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm really intersted in the cars you shared. I only have CSGT 1967, 1970 ad Can Am. I see many wonderful cars I haven't got in the pictures.

However, I'll do the Race of 2 worlds, as Luigi sent me the cars with working physics. Your own work will be welcomed, though to let him release the full Indy 60 car publicly. I'll only use the shape of some cars without proper and typically INDY physics to illustrate my Daytona race. Which is the next one to do in my story.

Keep up the good work !

I know about the first 2 mods you name, but was never aware of any Can-Am mod. Is it available anywhere? (I'm sorry to ask that same question so often Embarassed )

BTW Wookey, would you be interested in an alpha version of Modena that I made with BTB? I saw you referred to testing at Modena several times in your story, so maybe it would be fun to actually do it. I'm not sure if it's totally accurate, as the roads don't exist anymore, but I've based it on descriptions. No scenery (still can't figure that out Crying or Very sad )

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 31 Oct - 7:18

wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 31 Oct - 8:15

1969 Vulkan
currently lack the wings ...
but I guess it's so....
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Vulkan
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 31 Oct - 11:31

Luigi 70 wrote:1969 Vulkan
currently lack the wings ...
but I guess it's so....
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Vulkan

Very good but too much yellow. Could you make the central band a bit thiner, and not widen it on the side of the cockpit? I'm sorry to ask, dont do it, if you prefer to keep it as such. And the red is too brownish, could you do it brighter?

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 P_red_car
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 31 Oct - 14:08

Wookey wrote:Very good but too much yellow. Could you make the central band a bit thiner, and not widen it on the side of the cockpit? I'm sorry to ask, dont do it, if you prefer to keep it as such. And the red is too brownish, could you do it brighter?
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 P_red_car

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Vulkan2 scratch
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 31 Oct - 16:52

Thank you so much, and sorry for being so demanding. It is not for me. It is for Vincent, my best friends for 32 years and today is his 62nd birthday. I will show him the car tomorrow as he comes to visit me. I'll tell him this is your gift for him.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 31 Oct - 16:58

ok, show this.....
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 35 Vulkan3

Last edited by Luigi 70 on Mon 31 Oct - 19:41; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : larger picture)
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 92 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 63 ... 92  Next