Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

+13
deimh
dessipi1
bouboum
wookey
Garcia
Lotus72d
Thunder
McLeod
Angel Desdentado
Daniel9902
Goodwood95
Juanh
De Lacrowe
17 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 8 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by wookey Wed 7 Dec - 15:42

lol! king Basketball
This time I banned their IP... should be more difficult to register back
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 8 Empty Re: Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain)

Post by Rob Ryder Wed 7 Dec - 21:52

jsilvabh and miraiscz are still browsing F1 images tonight scratch
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 7 Dec - 22:05

learning to outsmart that kind of smartguy is not my preferred activity. But I do it.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Thu 8 Dec - 8:50

Wookey wrote:learning to outsmart that kind of smartguy is not my preferred activity. But I do it.
They are probably using proxy servers... 2 persistent thieves so just let them go Mad
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 8 Dec - 9:10

WTH wrote:[Contact] jsilvabh

De Invité A Wookey, Hier à 22:56
In the last 3 days I have been banned from the forum 11 times.
Can you please answer why have I been banned

Adresse e-mail de l'expéditeur: jsilvabh@uol.com.br

Sometimes I feel tired.... so tired....

for your information, I also sent e-mails with a copy of the rules before removing people...
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 8 Dec - 11:53

Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 8 Zxz15

Philippe : You may activate your subscription only on request, provide an new email address
where new people send the request to be part of your sports portal, achieving the activation only after your approval.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 8 Dec - 13:52

De Lacrowe wrote:Non Posting members Please read (or do not complain) - Page 8 Zxz15

Philippe : You may activate your subscription only on request, provide an new email address
where new people send the request to be part of your sports portal, achieving the activation only after your approval.

I know Marie, but I'm not ready to spend the amount of time necessary to micro manage this way. it is much easier for me to ban regularly 0 posters.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 8 Dec - 15:09

Philippe : Certainly mine was just a suggestion to decide the way forward, and your answer was more than adequate.
With people spending his time with the social on your phone, it is really incredible that are not able to write a message for the arguments provided in this forum.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue 31 Jan - 11:14

At the moment we have 272 users: 45 members - 0 posts, 36 - 1 post, 24 - 2 posts... Some of these people are registered in more than two years ago. Two posts in two years! What a shame for those members... For me, these people are no better than lurkers. Rolling Eyes

Wookey, if you remove the account, whether it is possible to block the e-mail address so that cannot be used at the another registration?
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 31 Jan - 13:37

I'll see... I can even ban an IP address, (I did once recently) but it is quite a complicated manoeuver, unless I find a faster way.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next