Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 Empty Re: History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio

Post by wookey Mon 6 Apr - 16:24

Vaillante 991

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor11_GBr History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor11_GBr_a History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor11_GBr_b
Great Britain

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor13_Bel History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor14_Bel History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor14_Bel_b
Belgium

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor16_Italie History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor18_Ita History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor18_Ita_b History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor33_Ita History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor38_Ita History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor42_Ita History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor43_ita History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor43_ita_b History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor43_ita_bb History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 T62_Le_Sponsor44_Ita
Italy
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio - Page 9 Empty Re: History of F1 Vaillante and other F1 creations of Jean Graton and his studio

Post by wookey Wed 8 Apr - 9:48

And now that is all ! I hope you enjoyed and it gaves you will to do some of them in model, slot racing cars or 3D rendition for video games !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole Wed 1 Jun - 18:53

This has always been a series I've wanted to find in English and just lose myself in. I guess in a way despite having never read these before, I'm still inspired with my own cars the same way Jean Graton was all those years ago. I have one or two questions:

- Is the series still ongoing?
- Those 'side tanks' on the Leader car are rediculous. Were they really stated as being just tanks, or was there some other purpose to them?
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 2 Jun - 19:42

The first serie has stopped with the retirement of Jean Graton. 70 books, and some short stories have been gathered in an integral reprint. With lots of bonuses.

A new serie is ongoing under the direction of Philippe Graton, the son of Jean. The stories are more adult, so is the design. 4 books have been issued so far. Personnally, I like more the old serie, but the new one has its own flavour and I appreciate it too.

wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 29 Oct - 19:26

I bump this old thread for our new members.

Je rappelle cette discussion à nos nouveaux membres
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 24 Oct - 12:58

wookey wrote:I bump this old thread for our new members.

Je rappelle cette discussion à nos nouveaux membres
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9