Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy for getting back the collections

+9
McLeod
Rob Ryder
slipstreamer
wookey
Winners311
Hockenheimring65
Thunder
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
13 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 19 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by Winners311 Wed 27 Apr - 15:05

I personally dont like to reduce number of pic for each driver...
I think every pic is important... We already discuss about it, on this forum, some times ago!!!
As you uploaded Usa west Gp is ok!!
(Thank you very mich Goodwood for your help, we need it)
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 19 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by wookey Fri 29 Apr - 13:35

Goodwood95 wrote:There was just 5 Post per Race, and there are just 5 Post for South Africa and 5 for Long Beach. So it fit fine with 2 Races per Page.
But I solved an other Problem. I loaded up today 500+ Pics for the Long Beach Race. But it didn´t fit into one Post. There was up to 30 Pics per Driver, so I splitt it and put some Driver together with the Finish and Podium. Should I reduce the maximum of Pics per Driver for example to 10 Pics?
Today I have no Time to fix it. I have to go to work.

My position is that over 12 picture, per driver in a race, it is rare that any new information is given by more pictures. So I leave it up to whom works to determine if he wants to add more or not. I presently post nearly all I have, but when I have more then 20 pictures, I sometimes eliminate some blurry, small, or heavily watermarked pictures when we have a better one from the same angle. Winners posts all on his own threads, and it is perfectly fine with me. Just do how you feel Goodwood, and thanks for your excellent job.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Fri 29 Apr - 21:52

Hi guys. I wonder if you'd be interested in maybe adding lap-charts for every race in the race by race section?

Here's one I made earlier, back when I actually intended to make all of them, but unfortunately I've had a tragic event in my family, so first I forgot all about those lap-charts and then just couldn't be bothered to start again with them.

However, with some time gone by now, I might try and do some of them if you'd be interested to include them.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/iVGr9wtpba/01_1980_ARG_GP.html

(I still can't attach bmp files to this forum, hence the link)

Last edited by Kaps on Sat 30 Apr - 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Sat 30 Apr - 11:47

Kaps wrote:Hi guys. I wonder if you'd be interested in maybe adding lap-charts for every race in the race by race section?

Here's one I made earlier, back when I actually intended to make all of them, but unfortunately I've had a tragic event in my family, so first I forgot all about those lap-charts and then just couldn't be bothered to start again with them.

However, with some time gone by now, I might try and do some of them if you'd be interested to include them.

BMP can't be attached. Just transform them into jpg and post at postimage.com (or imgbox, or any picture sharing site)
Lapcharts, reports, magazine scans are welcomed. They find place in the "Results" and "Ambiance" posts of every race. Full season reports may find place after the last race of the season.

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 19 01_1980_ARG_GP
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 30 Apr - 16:19

fully approved, cousin Wink
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 30 Apr - 16:20

PNB wrote:
Kaps wrote:Hi guys. I wonder if you'd be interested in maybe adding lap-charts for every race in the race by race section?

BMP can't be attached. Just transform them into jpg and post at postimage.com (or imgbox, or any picture sharing site)
Lapcharts, reports, magazine scans are welcomed. They find place in the "Results" and "Ambiance" posts of every race. Full season reports may find place after the last race of the season.

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 19 01_1980_ARG_GP
Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 19 Smileys-applaus-036736
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Sat 30 Apr - 17:14

So, I reckon that's a "yes" for the 'charts?

Thanks PNB for the tips!
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 30 Apr - 21:16

Yes, I will post them in RbR!
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Sat 30 Apr - 21:19

Ok Goodwood, but don't hold your breath, it'll take me some time to make any of them.

I will start with 1980 season, and see how far could I go, 'cos it can get tedious after a while.
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 30 Apr - 21:25

Take all the time you need! No hurry or worries
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next