Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy for getting back the collections

+9
McLeod
Rob Ryder
slipstreamer
wookey
Winners311
Hockenheimring65
Thunder
Goodwood95
Luigi 70
13 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 15 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by McLeod Sat 2 May - 0:14

Yes, but if I downloaded all the picture posted so far, how do I now what are the new pictures you added and the one i had already?  I now have to redownload everything, then remove the doubles Smile Why did you loose time to erase your latest pictures? I was in the process of updating my collection with them when they disappeared. now I'm totally lost, and I have to do all the process from beginning. I dont understand at all why you change the normal process that is to ^post in the yer by year the new pictures, then all the collection in "The Collection"
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Strategy for getting back the collections - Page 15 Empty Re: Strategy for getting back the collections

Post by Winners311 Sat 2 May - 0:54

I always try to do the best for this forum, I thought it was the best way, infact my advice about 1989 pictures is download again all Gp because in the old post that belongs to the old forum there were some doubles and mistakes! About each Gp check always other member corrections!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 2 May - 8:40

Peace !

Winners311 you do a great job here, and you are a pillar of this new forum. Only those who do nothing will do no errors.
What is done is done, and we will have to search through the first post of 1989 to look for your new pictures, so be it !

We all try to do our best (at least the usual gang of great posters). We will all try to think about daily downloaders in the future and stick to our Policy to post new stuff at the end of "year by year" section topics, then, when we have time, gather all material previously posted in clean race by race "Collection" section, which is very practical for reference work, and newcomers.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Sat 2 May - 9:09

With all due respect to the work you are doing Winners, but it is not a one-man forum.
I would have expected the admin members to maintain the 'Race by Race' section and add to it anything new that appeared in the 'Year by Year' topics.
Non-Admin could post new images to the Year-by-Year, and check there for images posted by other members.
For me the 'Race-by-Race' is for research/reference, the 'Year-by-Year' is where I look for new images.
Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat 2 May - 14:51

Rob Ryder wrote:For me the 'Race-by-Race' is for research/reference, the 'Year-by-Year' is where I look for new images.
Rob
I agree with you.
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Sun 3 May - 1:59

Everything I have done, was thought giving huge consideration to respect all members!
It s ok I ll change my way to upload this season, no problem, I thought to do something good!
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 3 May - 9:06

Winners311 wrote:Everything I have done, was thought giving huge consideration to respect all members!  

We sure know that and are very thankful for all your posts !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Thu 21 May - 0:18

1989 season is finished! Unfortunately about last Race (Australia) there are more tham 10 missing pic..
as always I hope that someone has... no many experances Sad
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 7 Jun - 15:26

I will follow the poll and let no limit to the number of pictures per car. I'm going to finish 1965 as it is, then I will post 1964, and study how to get a quick link from the first post to every race of that year. I will also look at a way to differentiate easily championship races from others.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 15 Jun - 18:06

Small modifications today in the forum.

1) separation of Southern Hemisphere from Europe in other monoplaces section

2) addition of muséums and track visits to sources and books section
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next