Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1990 Coloni Subaru help

+7
dmarques
cherry
OLarrauri
Luigi 70
cecelo
MFA
TanoV12
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

1990 Coloni Subaru help - Page 7 Empty Re: 1990 Coloni Subaru help

Post by NickF60_CMT Wed 18 Nov - 18:28

Personally I will be always so thankful to everyone that contribute to this awesome game, and awesome community that we have! That also impulses me to give my little contribution every now and then. Talking about contributions here, let me tell you a phrase from the argentinian poet "Almafuerte":
There's no one so strong that he can do it alone, and no one so weak, that he cannot help.

Thanks to all of you Very Happy
NickF60_CMT
NickF60_CMT
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Kaps, Sudden and dmarques like this post

Back to top Go down

1990 Coloni Subaru help - Page 7 Empty Re: 1990 Coloni Subaru help

Post by Edge_CMT Wed 18 Nov - 20:49

I´m very thankful too for all of you guys to your amazing work, also i´m thankful to give me the chance to make contributions in order to improve mods quality (especially with CMT guys, the history is very long to tell here he he he he  geek  ) As OLarrauri said i was responsible to gather information from 1988 to 1998, not only to watch races (even took me a whole week to analyze a certain race weekend that includes even prequalify sessions) i had to go to local newspapers archives to find out further data (luckily i know the chief editor of perhaps the most important car magazine here in my country. He gave me additional information of bigger teams such McLaren as well as little teams such AGS) interviews with former engineers and mechanicals of several F1 teams. Personal friends from Argentina contacted me with people with close relationships with Ken Tyrrell (also gave me pivotal information of mid-nineties F1 teams like Forti) It was a over 15 months research but worth it every freakin' moment (There's also a talk with Carlos and Cristian to include all this research papers into the mods)

Also i would like to keep contribute as well as much as possible  cheers
Edge_CMT
Edge_CMT
Competition racer
Competition racer

Kaps, racefan97 and NickF60_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7