Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DM Tracks Corner

+15
Cristian Luis
Edge_CMT
vico
NickF60_CMT
p68
OLarrauri
Gregory*
Lee67
cecelo
Luigi 70
lajutka
cherry
Sudden
skandre7
wookey
19 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

DM Tracks Corner - Page 23 Empty Re: DM Tracks Corner

Post by titi01170 Wed 9 Aug - 16:22

Yes can be cool ! 😎
And also 1996 with the great 1996 mod 😊

titi01170
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by dmarques Wed 9 Aug - 16:46

Me too! Anyone up to doing the job? DM Tracks Corner - Page 23 1f601
dmarques
dmarques
Competition racer
Competition racer

Konstantin and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Wed 9 Aug - 20:19

dmarques wrote:Me too! Anyone up to doing the job?  DM Tracks Corner - Page 23 1f601

Me, Alfredo, Haunetal, Luigi, VB, Evangelion and Jose. Currently me and Jose only. Track has been done, but floor needs to be corrected in a few corners, sometimes the car gets stuck

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Thu 17 Aug - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

titi01170, Sudden, Konstantin, skandre7, FortiF1 and EvangelionTitus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Thu 17 Aug - 10:42

Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

united1987, skandre7 and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by united1987 Fri 24 Nov - 20:56

Copse also requires some modifications, too, as it was more tight and slower compared to 1993 and 1997. reat work so far, thank you all!

united1987
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by FortiF1 Thu 21 Dec - 21:33

Silverstone is a very difficult track, but that's because it changed every year in the 1990s. Many different additional asphalt surfaces were a souvenir from the past after many modifications. There were also high curbs. Silverstone is one of the most difficult tracks to recreate
FortiF1
FortiF1
Competition racer
Competition racer

united1987 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmarques Sat 6 Jul - 2:08

Hey guys. After a year and a half of miticulous work, today I present you with Monaco V2. Contrary to what most of you thought, I have not abandoned F1C, hehehe. I have been dedicating all my time to this inmense project. This new update contains too many changes to list, so you'll have to find them yourselves. I will say this. The 1973 layout has very interesting retro elements as seen on that race. Also included, is the inverted pit lane as used from 73-88, the old chicane has been moved forward to where it used to be from 73-85, and a somewhat accurate progression of the huge construction project in Portier, as seen from 2019 to 2024. Yes, the package includes all modern variations until 2024! More info on my first post along with the updated link. Also, special thanks to all who have helped me in the last year and a half. I was able to reproduce as best I can 48 different variations for this classic circuit. Enjoy people!
dmarques
dmarques
Competition racer
Competition racer

united1987, Cristian Luis, Daniel9902, Sudden, Konstantin, NickF60_CMT and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FortiF1 Sat 6 Jul - 10:05

The entire Monaco track looks much more realistic! I noticed a lot of changes. I am very impressed, there are shadows, many signposts, the driving line has been corrected, a huge and amazing job!
FortiF1
FortiF1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by FortiF1 Sun 7 Jul - 11:03

dmarques wrote:Hey guys. After a year and a half of miticulous work, today I present you with Monaco V2. Contrary to what most of you thought, I have not abandoned F1C, hehehe. I have been dedicating all my time to this inmense project. This new update contains too many changes to list, so you'll have to find them yourselves. I will say this. The 1973 layout has very interesting retro elements as seen on that race. Also included, is the inverted pit lane as used from 73-88, the old chicane has been moved forward to where it used to be from 73-85, and a somewhat accurate progression of the huge construction project in Portier, as seen from 2019 to 2024. Yes, the package includes all modern variations until 2024! More info on my first post along with the updated link. Also, special thanks to all who have helped me in the last year and a half. I was able to reproduce as best I can 48 different variations for this classic circuit. Enjoy people!

What track are you planning to modify now? Smile Smile
FortiF1
FortiF1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Sun 7 Jul - 22:00

I can't be grateful enough mate, this is PRICELESS. A pure piece of art. Almost all variations between 1973-2024, with a huge and high level of details throughout the years, and endless improvements in all areas. This is majestic, probably the best and most complete package in all sims. cheers

For me, it's been a pleasure to help in the humble ways I could, in therms of providing material and support sources (images, videos, etc) throughout the years, and in therms of testing. You deserve more than these little words, but thank you so much for all the patience, time and efforts, master. For me it's been a pleasure to contribute with my humble, little help... now, in the past, and I hope in the future as well hehe.
FortiF1 wrote:
What track are you planning to modify now? Smile Smile
He talks about the BRUTAL improvement of Monaco that he has released yesterday. Take a look on it, I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot! If you are a lover of details, you will have a lot of fun looking for the differences and things throughout the years. It's really exciting!
You will see that one of the most noticeable differences in all variations from these 50 years, is in Portier zone... but it's just a very little point of all this package. You will find greatness in all points of the track.

Take a deep look on it! I loved it a lot, and I'm sure you will love it as well Very Happy
- Sudden
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

NickF60_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next