Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 82 of 92 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 87 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Fri 10 Sep - 19:16

Luigi 70 wrote:I think the configuration is right, but you have to see if there are enough stalls in the pits .. scratch

Or wait for the real time of the tests, without forcing the game Rolling Eyes

Well, it still does not work. I have only 46 pilots trying to qualify. And only 24 achieve to make a timed lap...

I put the question on the F1C forum, we will see if someone achieved to have more cars in qualifications then race, and how.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Sat 11 Sep - 15:52

Cherchez l'intrus / Spot who should not be there Wink

Les 29 autres sont les voitures historiques pour le GP de France

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 IL363B7X_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 2V0awhKz_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 KchiXki7_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 JpUXKGUS_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 DmaHByk7_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 VnA3pFKp_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 A2CSyLnM_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Lb1mPUiZ_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 H7MOO0tv_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 2wpvdMEw_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 AN4fomd8_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 LnBX9faT_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 OihItQHH_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 HwB9XWst_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 KTx7rCQQ_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 RWGsRg0U_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 UyT2X7nj_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 YwVz0VQc_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 UHtr6V9N_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 FerAkNSK_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 N9WLZDS6_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 XsFdMUj9_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Qt1tIT4H_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 DEbuBi7g_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 7kd1argu_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Z4OYKNRB_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 IZpCHr0F_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 MbooUyji_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 7fUyNrcZ_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 YUQXqtEl_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Sat 11 Sep - 16:12

Michel Vaillant Very Happy
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 11 Sep - 17:00

Luigi 70 wrote:Michel Vaillant Very Happy
Le 13 est au départ !
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 11 Sep - 17:02

not much work, only some number changes, and new airboxes from Luigi
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Q1LQp6vl_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 XYwID15B_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 6PGFYi7z_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Fc6DNVuN_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 AFRwBwPk_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 ReQIzWz5_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 1gJ4X08I_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 WLtsZ3gK_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 TXWySIzs_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 QiPvR8Cd_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 ZT8PpHcH_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Z37wQvOW_t!
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 11 Sep - 17:26

Et voici les dernières engagées ! 52 voitures en tout vont tenter de se qualifier !

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 JYhxVk78_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Hx4VtftR_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 YwoPx4ix_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 Xob5puh7_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 3PHgSAST_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 XHxJx0UY_t About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 B2J871zF_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 13 Sep - 15:49

Wookey wrote:
Pierre Sheller and Luigi Mennella will have gearbox problems which will force them to retire.
still zero laps ... Shocked in my part they say: go to Pompei and get blessed by a homosexual priest, wich if translated into the Neapolitan language is much more explanatory Laughing
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Mon 13 Sep - 16:21

Like a Star @ heaven Looking at the results obtained so far, I cannot think that that woman runs just like the woman who created her. But I'm not angry about the accident she had in the race, my thoughts always come to believe that sooner or later at least one point will come next to her name, that of a woman who before now did not know she was competing with. heavy footed racing drivers. In my region the most used saying is "run run but where are you running ?"

Question Question personnelle : Quel est le code couleur du bleu français ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 13 Sep - 16:23

Luigi 70 wrote:
Wookey wrote:
Pierre Sheller and Luigi Mennella will have gearbox problems which will force them to retire.
still zero laps ...  Shocked in my part they say: go to  Pompei and get blessed by a homosexual priest, wich if translated into the Neapolitan language is much more explanatory Laughing

0/5 means your Gearbox collapsed before the first 1/5 of the race. Maybe that is what caused the spin that you can see in the pictures

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 82 UW46Cq2P_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 13 Sep - 16:25

De Lacrowe wrote:Like a Star @ heaven Looking at the results obtained so far, I cannot think that that woman runs just like the woman who created her. But I'm not angry about the accident she had in the race, my thoughts always come to believe that sooner or later at least one point will come next to her name, that of a woman who before now did not know she was competing with. heavy footed racing drivers. In my region the most used saying is "run run but where are you running ?"

Question Question personnelle : Quel est le code couleur du bleu français ?

Il n'est pas défini. Selon les usages : drapeau, maillots de sport, peinture des voitures de course, etc. Chacun fait ce qu'il veut. C'est pourquoi les Matra n'ont pas la même couleur que les Alpines... ou les Wookey...
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 92 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 87 ... 92  Next