Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 44 of 92 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 68 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 24 Nov - 13:55

Wookey wrote:Some images added to Luigi's marriage
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 DSCN8583
Regard to my marriage, my dress was dark, I had not the crown, and at that time (1999) I had definitely some hair in plus Laughing Laughing
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 Matrimonio
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 24 Nov - 15:29

Shocked Honestly I have great difficulty in understanding the meaning of this tread, and when I think that you understand the logical sense
, moments later I find the photographs of a marriage that confuse me ideas again.
Anyway, congratulations to Luigi, which has passed from the time that he did not use even show his avatar
, and now exhibition of photographs portraying the full. A real breakthrough.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 24 Nov - 16:06

I do not think there's much to understand in this post...scratch
in the first photo is not me ...No
in the second one yes I am....Rolling Eyes
The photo depicts a young Luigi (17 years ago), certainly today I'm aged, but I did not find anything shocking in that... Shocked
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 24 Nov - 17:23

Dear Marina, The Luigi Mennella who drives a SCS-Alfa Romeo in this science fiction story is simply a homonym of our real life friend. This story is written just for fun. And to give an idea of what the race looked like from the inside in those times. It is based on the many pilots memoirs I have read so far, and my own experience of a very young lad who had the luck to live near enough the Paul Ricard circuit to spend there a lot of time on private practice days, and to see things from near.

There are 2 threads : one for the story itself, and this one to exchange comments. And also to get help for my friends who are better then me in 3D editing. And also to participate, as in a role playing game. This way, this graphic novel is some sort of collective work, even if I stay the captain of the ship.

I'm sorry you don't like it. Best don"t read it. Smile I enjoy writing it, and I'm glad some of my other friends enjoy reading it.

Last edited by Wookey on Thu 24 Nov - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 24 Nov - 17:26

Luigi 70 wrote:Regard to my marriage, my dress was dark, I had not the crown, and at that time (1999) I had definitely some hair in plus Laughing Laughing
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 Matrimonio

What a wonferfu and glamourous young couple you were Smile belated congratulations.

As Your older homonym marriage was set in the traditional oriental ritual, I included a picture of it. Unfortunately we do not see his face Smile
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 24 Nov - 20:28

Wookey wrote:Dear Marina, The Luigi Mennella who drives a SCS-Alfa Romeo in this science fiction story is simply a homonym of our real life friend. This story is written just for fun. And to give an idea of what the race looked like from the inside in those times. It is based on the many pilots memoirs I have read so far, and my own experience of a very young lad who had the luck to live near enough the Paul Ricard circuit to spend there a lot of time on private practice days, and to see things from near.
There are 2 threads : one for the story itself, and this one to exchange comments. And also to get help for my friends who are better then me in 3D editing. And also to participate, as in a role playing game. This way, this graphic novel is some sort of collective work, even if I stay the captain of the ship.
I'm sorry you don't like it. Best don"t read it. Smile I enjoy writing it, and I'm glad some of my other friends enjoy reading it.

Surely this is my homonym, at that time I was not even in an embryonic state. Laughing
The photo was only one way (hopefully nice scratch ) to highlight the taste differences between the real and the fictional Luigi (black dress instead of white dress, long hair instead of short hair, etc.).
That is all... Rolling Eyes
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 24 Nov - 20:57

Nowadays no one is impressed by a photograph of a young couple at their wedding
, but it certainly makes the most noise of the opposite case (divorce)

Shocked I thought that Marie could join in this very particular discussion, but as always happens also real people can be confused with imaginary people.
I for example do not call me Marina because it was a purely imaginary name.

De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 24 Nov - 21:36

all it well that finishes well Smile
meanwhile I posted Monaco GP and will now begin to work to settle Marseille GP. I'm not sure I want to redo all the fuss I did for 1968. I'll mind a little more, and see if some suggestions appear.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 26 Nov - 12:58

Provisory Marseille GP entry list. If you wish I can add 2 or 4 more cars. Just ask Smile
N° Pilote Écurie Constructeur Moteur Pneus
1 Philippe Nicolas Team Wookey Wookey PNB69F1 Citroën SM14 V12 3,0 Michelin
2 Bob Bondurant Team Wookey Wookey PNB69F1 Citroën SM14 V12 3,1 Michelin
4 Marc Hogenkamp Privé Lotus 48 (F2) Ford Cosworth 4cyl 1,5l Firestone
12 Vic ELFORD Antique Automobiles Cooper T86B Maserati 10/F1 V12 3.0 Goodyear
15 Yvette FONTAINE Ford Belgium Lotus 49B Ford Cosworth V8
16 Piers COURAGE Frank Williams Racing Cars Brabham BT26A Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Dunlop
17 Silvio MOSER Silvio Moser Racing Team Brabham BT24 Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Goodyear
18 Taka Katsumoto Team Malongo Honda RA301 Honda Bridgestone
19 Pierre SCHELLER Team Vulkan Loteria Eagle T1H Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Goodyear
20 Mario Andretti STP Oil Treatment Brawner Hawke Ford TC Firestone
22 François Chevallier Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard
23 Jean-Claude Andruet Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard Brabham BT20 Repco
24 François Mazet Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard BRM P126 BRM P142 V12 3.0
25 Christian Ethuin Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard Cooper T81 Maserati
26 Henri Pescarolo Matra Sports Matra MS7(F2) Ford Cosworth 4cyl 1,5l Dunlop
27 Johnny Servoz-Gavin Matra Sports Matra MS7(F2) Ford Cosworth 4cyl 1,5l Dunlop
28 Michel VAILLANT Ecurie Vaillante Vaillante 681B Vaillante V12 3,0 Firestone
28 François CEVERT Tecno Racing Team Tecno TF69 (F2) Ford Cosworth 4cyl 1,5l Dunlop
29 Steve WARSON Ecurie Vaillante Vaillante 681B Vaillante V12 3,0 Firestone
30 Philippe Vidal Crio Tournesol Lotus t43 BRM P142 V12 3.0
31 Max Jean Ford France McLeod 4RM Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Dunlop
40 Luigi MENNELLA Scuderia Centro Sud SCS P01 Alfa Romeo V8 Pirelli
42 Antoine Yvon Scuderia Faema Bianchi Cooper T86C Alfa Romeo V8 Pirelli
56 Conrad McLeod Ecurie Bretagne McLeod 4RM Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Dunlop
72 "Razor Ramon" Escuderia Don Pedro PZ Mk 4 BRM P142 V12 3.0 Dunlop

Last edited by Wookey on Sun 27 Nov - 17:37; edited 1 time in total
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 27 Nov - 17:36

Here are the competitors from the region of Marseilles who will compete with the usual suspects in Marseille GP

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 1jPEHbWc About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 ZUn4OFo4 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 Y762aaGl About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 QagjTulZ About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 YsEaWAP8 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 44 0YEpY75W
22 François Chevalier Andruet Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard Matra-Ford
23 Jean-Claude Andruet Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard Brabham BT20 Repco
24 François Mazet Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard BRM P126 BRM P142 V12 3.0
25 Christian Ethuin Dalmas-Roatta-Ricard Cooper T81 Maserati
30 Philippe Vidal Crio Tournesol Lotus 43 BRM P142 V12 3.0
31 Max Jean Ford France McLeod 4RM Ford Cosworth DFV V8 3.0 Dunlop
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 92 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 68 ... 92  Next