Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

+11
Andreh
Thunder
teslaf1electriquepriseX
Cristian Luis
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
Garcia
De Lacrowe
dragonsteincole
15 posters

Page 37 of 92 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64 ... 92  Next

Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by wookey Wed 2 Nov - 14:28

Thanks Luigi, but McLeod is right. This race does not attract me so much. I'll let Vulkan win there without opposition. I'd rather let you work on other projects for a while such as...

- whatever suits you, as any car you show is a bless for us !
- Scuderia Bianchi Cooper T91 Alfa
- Indy 60's  mode (!)
- Gold Cup 1969, same number of cars to do, but later in the season, and much more interesting/competitive cars
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Empty Re: About Wookey story (comments and discussion)

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 2 Nov - 23:43

Scuderia Bianchi Cooper T91 Alfa  - W.I.P
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Logo_BIANCHI
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 BIANCHI2

Last edited by Luigi 70 on Thu 3 Nov - 8:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inspiration logo Ligier)
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 8:34

splendid ! Maybe some yellow somewhere to underline the Belgian connection? à la Ickx on Ferrari?

The challenge being to keep different then spanish colors in that case.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 8:43

My friend Yves Clairac (editor of the famous "F1 d'antan" Facebook group insisted for the comeback of the Japanese lady pilot Taka Katsumoto.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Om9011DV

I'm very proud to say I could add the rear wing by my own means Smile I just hope it will not mix badly with the Lotus from where I stole the shape of wing Smile

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 YU6QbU9D About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 AK3Sn72l About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 YzU7S4zv
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 8:50

We have a very nice set of cars to begin the season. Team Wookey will start with the 1968 car, as Matra and some others. Most new cars appeared in Spain or Monaco that year.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 WZGt0CVd About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 8Zap3pKw About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Xkg8LA50 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 A2nvS0LF About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 VNICbaMk About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 GXoV2aOx About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 GC73HrpM About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 T8ZKiwd0 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Zizhc26C About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 6fOSf9g2 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 UEJ9B49q About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 QhMoLeJG About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 MX8bni84 About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Dr9u4Mee About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 BU69CHrK About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 7UsJoArU About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Rc1VhniA About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 3DqBJ2dB About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 DS8wDwXB About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 SBok2nCX About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Ij35wYGq About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 N2t8mxRN About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 BBiHvgQo About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 QE1N82hS
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 10:14

Luigi 70 wrote:Scuderia Bianchi Cooper T91 Alfa  - W.I.P
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Logo_BIANCHI
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 BIANCHI2

another comment, maybe Pirelli tyres and (Belgian company) Fina oil would make sense ? and what about a sponsor? FAEMA is an Italian brand that sponsored a Belgian cycling team. Seems appropriate.

About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 53061a7c9b47ba12a5e5254cbc5a1f3a
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 3 Nov - 10:56

I had already considered the Pirelli tires (the car is still wip) as seen by the sponsor on the side. Smile
For fuel/oils I had used AGIP, but there is no problem to replace it with FINA.
Finally FAEMA is a good idea for the main sponsor. cheers
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 11:11

Thanks Luigi. I will also need a blank livery without race numbers and names for later races as both Bianchi will end their career in the middle of the season as part of  true history and I will find a way to explain it in my story. But such a beautiful car will be in use until the end of the season.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 3 Nov - 14:45

apart from the wheels which are still to change ... what do you think? scratch
About Wookey story (comments and discussion) - Page 37 Bianchi3
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 3 Nov - 14:48

I love it. But the change of color for the logo is a modern idea. I must go against my instinct and tell you to restore FINA and FAEMA in their original colors, even if it sucks. Alfa and Pirelli have contemporary exemples of adapting themselves, so keep them as such. Just a question : is it a 91? Looks like a 81

Last edited by Wookey on Thu 3 Nov - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 92 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64 ... 92  Next