Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

+8
illupo91
JALNERVION
Daniel9902
wookey
McLeod
De Lacrowe
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

Post by wookey Mon 8 Jun - 17:28

Thanks ! Could you please zip all files in one zip or rar file, Mediafire do not accept bulk donwloads
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page) - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

Post by F1CFan1804 Tue 9 Jun - 20:32

Wookey wrote:Thanks ! Could you please zip all files in one zip or rar file, Mediafire do not accept bulk donwloads

Done it! Here is the new link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/btdt8wm7537ccr6/Dundrod_1950.rar

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Tue 9 Jun - 21:57

as first your conversion, not bad ...
Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page) - Page 3 Dundrod
well done F1CFan1804 Wink
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sat 13 Jun - 13:16

F1CFan1804 wrote:OK, for now I got (no links yet)

-Dundrod - 11,9 km public road course in Northern Ireland
-Killarney - Permanent track in South Africa
-Nardo - The big round performance test track in Italy
-Gothenburg - A 1,5 km street course in Sweden
-The old Sachsenring - The public road course near the modern Sachsenring used from the 50s to the 80s
-Attia Stadt - Fantasy street course, supposedly near the Austrian-Swiss border
-Pyhäranta - Massive, 25 km country roads track in Finland, sort of Finnish Nürburgring (fantasy, I think, but using existing roads)
-Nürburgring Südschleife - No explanation needed, I presume. The little brother of...

* Dundrod: I have another conversion from 1950 Dundrod from Rfactor. I will test yours. I never released for waiting for permission.
* Killarney: I have a Btb track. I could export to RF and convert. There is also Rf version. Another track waiting for permission.
* Gothemburg: I have a track called Gotzenburg (Germany). I don't know if it's the same. Waiting for permission too.
* I have a 1967_Sachsenring. It's only for personal use at the moment, waiting for permission.
* Also I have 1966_sudschleife converted from Rfactor. I think I have permission, but I need to improve the conversion.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Sat 13 Jun - 14:27

JALNERVION wrote:

-The old Sachsenring - The public road course near the modern Sachsenring used from the 50s to the 80s
-Pyhäranta - Massive, 25 km country roads track in Finland, sort of Finnish Nürburgring (fantasy, I think, but using existing roads)
-Nürburgring Südschleife - No explanation needed, I presume. The little brother of...

* Dundrod: I have another conversion from 1950 Dundrod from Rfactor. I will test yours. I never released for waiting for permission.
* Killarney: I have a Btb track. I could export to RF and convert. There is also Rf version. Another track waiting for permission.
* Gothemburg: I have a track called Gotzenburg (Germany). I don't know if it's the same. Waiting for permission too.
* I have a 1967_Sachsenring. It's only for personal use at the moment, waiting for permission.
* Also I have 1966_sudschleife converted from Rfactor. I think I have permission, but I need to improve the conversion.

Gotzenburg is not the same as Gothenburg, I have that one too. Fine track btw.

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Sat 13 Jun - 14:32

JALNERVION wrote:

Nice to finally meet you. I used your tutorial to learn the trade.
Wookey said it was enough to credit the original author of the track, so I released Dundrod (I couldn't find a way to contact the guy, he wasn't on rFCentral)

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 13 Jun - 16:26

wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Fri 19 Jun - 13:15

Hi there,

I've got two new tracks:

- Grobnik Rijeka, permanent track in Croatia, hosted the Yugoslavian MotoGP from 1978 to 1990
- Motegi Road Course

Please respond if some of my tracks are wanted, so I can contact the original makers

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Fri 19 Jun - 20:56

F1CFan1804 wrote:Hi there,

I've got two new tracks:

- Grobnik Rijeka, permanent track in Croatia, hosted the Yugoslavian MotoGP from 1978 to 1990
- Motegi Road Course

Please respond if some of my tracks are wanted, so I can contact the original makers

I think I have Rijeka too, but I need to check. Motegi Road Course long time searched. I think if you could get the credits of those tracks, you can release all those fantastic tracks like Dundrod 1950. Regards.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 19 Jun - 22:46

F1CFan1804 wrote:Hi there,

I've got two new tracks:

- Motegi Road Course

Please share, Under forum rules

wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next