Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

+8
illupo91
JALNERVION
Daniel9902
wookey
McLeod
De Lacrowe
F1CFan1804
Luigi 70
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

Post by De Lacrowe Fri 5 Jun - 16:51

Last edited by marina79 on Wed 16 Dec - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing links for tracks (from Wookey F1C Tracks and Mods page)

Post by McLeod Sat 6 Jun - 0:15

F1CFan1804 wrote:After some help of marina79, I can now convert tracks from rFactor to F1C with a good success rate. I have a whole bunch of tracks for my personal use now, but if you guys should need some tracks I could contact the makers in rFactorcentral to have it published here.
Yes please
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sat 6 Jun - 11:59

Please feel free to share your conversions. Most rFactor tracks are converted from F1C without much thanks to original makers, so no problem with me, as long as you credit the original author in a readme file.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Sun 7 Jun - 14:16

OK, for now I got (no links yet)

-Dundrod - 11,9 km public road course in Northern Ireland
-Killarney - Permanent track in South Africa
-Nardo - The big round performance test track in Italy
-Gothenburg - A 1,5 km street course in Sweden
-The old Sachsenring - The public road course near the modern Sachsenring used from the 50s to the 80s
-Attia Stadt - Fantasy street course, supposedly near the Austrian-Swiss border
-Pyhäranta - Massive, 25 km country roads track in Finland, sort of Finnish Nürburgring (fantasy, I think, but using existing roads)
-Nürburgring Südschleife - No explanation needed, I presume. The little brother of...

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Sun 7 Jun - 14:42

Wow ! Tell us when they are ready ! All these would be welcomed !
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel9902 Sun 7 Jun - 18:46

That's some interesting stuff you have! Please publish them, I'm already looking forward to it bounce
(But don't feel pressured, take your time Smile )
Daniel9902
Daniel9902
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Sun 7 Jun - 20:55

I have so much I dont know where to start. Just ask any on the list, and I will share, one at a time, because my connection is not so fast.

Dont ask anything that is not at the page. If it is not there, it means I have not.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Mon 8 Jun - 11:09

My first try, Dundrod

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/a7jy69p917h7u/Dundrod_1950
You need all files for the track to work, obviously.

There are a few small bugs, the AI sometimes crashes in very strange places, but in general it works OK.
It's a quite challenging track. Done about 15 3-lap races on here now and failed to finish most of the times (Well, those 50s and 60s Formula 1 cars aren't the easiest to drive, are they?)

Enjoy!

Last edited by F1CFan1804 on Mon 8 Jun - 14:12; edited 1 time in total

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 8 Jun - 13:32

F1CFan1804 wrote:My first try, Dundrod

https://www.mediafire.com/#a7jy69p917h7u

There are a few small bugs, the AI sometimes crashes in very strange places, but in general it works OK.
It's a quite challenging track. Done about 15 3-lap races on here now and failed to finish most of the times (Well, those 50s and 60s Formula 1 cars aren't the easiest to drive, are they?)

Enjoy!

sorry, but I can not download... Question
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by F1CFan1804 Mon 8 Jun - 14:13

Luigi 70 wrote:
F1CFan1804 wrote:My first try, Dundrod

https://www.mediafire.com/#a7jy69p917h7u

Enjoy!

sorry, but I can not download... Question

Changed the link, the file was still private Embarassed

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next