Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

+9
Hulsebos Hans
billy bax
lotus 88
McLeod
DavidH
x-fred
Garcia
vanwall
Thunder
13 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Thunder Sun 25 Feb - 12:50

Hulsebos Hans wrote:Mallory Park - Round 9
Oulton Park Wink
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 3042
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-24

Hulsebos Hans likes this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Hulsebos Hans Sat 2 Mar - 12:27

Uploaded in RbR

Zolder - Round 1

Needell
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Musetti
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 4641
Date d'inscription : 2015-10-13
Age : 62
Localisation : Mayrhofen - Austria

Thunder and villeneuve27 like this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 9 Mar - 22:43

Zolder
Round 1


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
23 Claude BOURGOIGNIE - Team Surtees Surtees TS20 Cosworth
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6333
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

Thunder, villeneuve27 and Hulsebos Hans like this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Thunder Sun 17 Mar - 10:32

Donington - Round 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#33 Richard Jones
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 3042
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-24

villeneuve27 and Hulsebos Hans like this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Goodwood95 Sun 17 Mar - 10:34


Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Daily Express British Formula 1 Trophy Race - Round 9 AURORA AFX British F1 Championship
30 June 1979 - Oulton Park
65 laps x 2,662 KM = 173,030 KM



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Valentino MUSETTI - Valentino Musetti March 781 Cosworth V8 (F1)


If it is Musetti, then he was driving a Wolf WR3, as the entry list suggests or it is Kennedy. But it isn´t a March
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6333
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Goodwood95 Sun 17 Mar - 10:36

Thunder wrote:Donington - Round 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#33 Richard Jones
Great find! Thanks Thunder
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6333
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Thunder Sun 17 Mar - 11:13

RbR:

Round 2, 5, 8, 11
Hulsebos Hans wrote:33 Robin SMITH
Richard Jones


Last edited by Thunder on Mon 18 Mar - 9:58; edited 1 time in total
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 3042
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-24

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Thunder Sun 17 Mar - 11:17

Goodwood95 wrote:
Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Daily Express British Formula 1 Trophy Race - Round 9 AURORA AFX British F1 Championship
30 June 1979 - Oulton Park
65 laps x 2,662 KM = 173,030 KM



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Valentino MUSETTI - Valentino Musetti March 781 Cosworth V8 (F1)


If it is Musetti, then he was driving a Wolf WR3, as the entry list suggests or it is Kennedy. But it isn´t a March
Musetti, Wolf WR3. The description is wrong.
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 3042
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-24

Goodwood95 and Hulsebos Hans like this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Goodwood95 Sun 17 Mar - 22:36

Thunder wrote:
Goodwood95 wrote:
Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Daily Express British Formula 1 Trophy Race - Round 9 AURORA AFX British F1 Championship
30 June 1979 - Oulton Park
65 laps x 2,662 KM = 173,030 KM



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Valentino MUSETTI - Valentino Musetti March 781 Cosworth V8 (F1)


If it is Musetti, then he was driving a Wolf WR3, as the entry list suggests or it is Kennedy. But it isn´t a March
Musetti, Wolf WR3. The description is wrong.

Thanks for the clarification, Thunder.
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6333
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Goodwood95 Mon 18 Mar - 15:57

Snetterton
Round 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
#27 Purley
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6333
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

villeneuve27 likes this post

Back to top Go down

1979 Aurora F1 British Championship - Page 22 Empty Re: 1979 Aurora F1 British Championship

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum