Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied.

2 posters

Go down

Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied. Empty Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied.

Post by Cristian Luis Sat 16 Sep - 1:38

Hi, guys.

Some days ago I asked permission to Reiza Studios (creators of Automobilista) in order to convert Yahuarcocha.

The idea was convert the track now and release it early as July 2018, after almost one year. If they wanted it, I could convert the circuit and release it one, two or three years after its release for AMS.

This is their version of the Ecuatorian track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED2DfDhsTHY

This track is available in F1C, but not as detailed as the Automobilista release.

Today Reiza Studios contacted me.

I am sorry to say that they denied me the permission to do a conversion. At least, for now. I don't know really if I can convert it several months or years later, but I am going to respect Reiza's will and interpret that they don't want any conversion regardless of time.

I am really sorry.

Regards.
Cristian.

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Thu 21 Sep - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied. Empty Re: Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied.

Post by Lee67 Mon 18 Sep - 13:16

Hi Cristian,
could send me a link for this track, please? I can't find it separately. And is it hard to convert a track from Automobilista to F1C?
Thanks!
Best regards,
Lee Embarassed
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied. Empty Re: Yahuarcocha circuit conversion from Automobilista. Project denied.

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 18 Sep - 13:25

Lee67 wrote:Hi Cristian,
could send me a link for this track, please? I can't find it separately. And is it hard to convert a track from Automobilista to F1C?
Thanks!
Best regards,
Lee Embarassed

Hi, Lee!

The track is an official work from Reiza Studios. So, in order to get the track, you need to buy the game in Steam and get the latest updates.
http://www.bsimracing.com/automobilista-v1-4-7-and-ibarra-track-released/

If you download the track, then you convert it to F1C and release the circuit, you are exposed to Copyright crimes.

Automobilista only give me permission to convert it for private use.

Sorry, Lee.

Converting a track from Automobilista is similar to converting a trak from rFactor, but you need to be more carefully when doing the steps. First, I convert the track to rF and test it in the mentioned game in order to be sure than the track works. Then, I convert it to F1C and make multiple optimizations.

Regards,
Cristian

P.D.: I have permission now, one year later, as long as I don't win money with it.

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Fri 16 Oct - 0:47; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee67 Mon 18 Sep - 13:30

Thanks, Cristian, but I don't want entire Automobilista game, but just this track only. I wanna convert it for my own use without a publishing somewhere... Neutral
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 18 Sep - 13:57

Lee67 wrote:Thanks, Cristian, but I don't want entire Automobilista game, but just this track only. I wanna convert it for my own use without a publishing somewhere... Neutral

Right now, the only way to get it is what I said: you have to buy the game and download the latest updates. Take in consideration that the release of this track is recent. Maybe after one year...

My original plan was to release it in July 2018 with Reiza's permission.

Sorry again.

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Thu 21 Sep - 20:00; edited 2 times in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee67 Mon 18 Sep - 14:04

Thanks for your response, Cristian. I'll try to grab this track somewhere from the net.
I've never converted to rFactor yet. Only to F1 Challenge.
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down