Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NT-2003 to F1C conversion

2 posters

Go down

NT-2003 to F1C conversion Empty NT-2003 to F1C conversion

Post by vico Tue 15 Aug - 4:06

Hi! Anyone have a detailed tutorial to how to "convert" tracks from NT-2003 to F1C?

I tried with Indianapolis, while the graphics were executed sucessful i got problems with the AIW, which always put me on the center of the track.

How can i fix the sighly differences between the two games (both use the same engine)?

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

NT-2003 to F1C conversion Empty Re: NT-2003 to F1C conversion

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 21 Aug - 13:53

vico wrote:Hi! Anyone have a detailed tutorial to how to "convert" tracks from NT-2003 to F1C?

I tried with Indianapolis, while the graphics were executed sucessful i got problems with the AIW, which always put me on the center of the track.

How can i fix the sighly differences between the two games (both use the same engine)?

I have never tried that.

Hmmm...

Here you can find a tutorial about converting tracks from rFactor to F1C.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pu1a6hu1fpursod

Nascar Thunder 2003 is developed by the same company. Maybe you need to figure out the differences between the steps, but most of them are the same. 3DSimed v3 will be your best friend.

Sorry for not giving you more details, but I haven't tested anything. If 3D simed allows to watch, edit and delete Nascar Thunder 2003 circuits, it is possible to convert.

Regards,
Cristian

Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by vico Tue 22 Aug - 2:49

I think most of my problems is AIW-related.
Since now i found several of these tracks already converted to F1C, but its AIWs are very bad.
Some were fixed by JimmyF, but some (like sonoma) continue to be bug despit Jimmy fixes.

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down