Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And how about 1981? :D

+11
titi01170
Lee67
Cristian Luis
Daniel9902
Reco21
CReutemann
De Lacrowe
wookey
Andreh
Valpaso75
Luigi 70
15 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Empty Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c Mon 1 May - 0:16

Luigi 70 wrote:Great stuff here!   Very Happy

Valpaso75 wrote:Here you're making great jobs boys king

Wookey wrote:Really a good work on this topic ! Smile

For those who are just getting to know F1C, this forum and the whole history of this 14-year-old game that keeps us producing mods for all this time, you should know that these three comments belong to three of the great reasons for this community and this game to continue to bring great results.

Luigi 70 is, in my opinion - along with neiln, who I now have the pleasure to work side-by-side with in this 1981 mod - one of the best car editors this game has seen still in activity. It was great working with him and learning so much from him in the mods of 1970, 1976, and 1977. He's now focused in producing the 1950s seasons and I can only wish him all the best in this colossal task.

Valpaso75 is responsible for "F1 Challenge VB", a daring mod which puts together as many F1 seasons as they are produced, having the best mods from 1950-2017 together in the same place for the people to play.

Wookey, well, not only has he been creating site after site as a photo repository for the historical reconstitution of this wonderful sport, he's also been a major contributor and active participant in many mods which are now considered the best pieces of work for this game. He has helped bringing to life a great selection of mods for the 70s, and pivotal in encouraging some other modders, yours truly included, to work together towards continuing CREW's legacy.

Hearing from the three of you that the work we've been doing here is good sure encourages me to keep posting. Thank you for your ubiquitous presence all through the F1C modding process, you guys.
And even though I have already thanked you personally in our direct contact a couple of times, thanks a lot, neiln, for working with me in this amazing effort of producing the missing years in Formula One for the seventies and eighties.

Best wishes,
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreh Mon 1 May - 15:21

d4nf1c wrote:

For those who are just getting to know F1C, this forum and the whole history of this 14-year-old game that keeps us producing mods for all this time, you should know that these three comments belong to three of the great reasons for this community and this game to continue to bring great results.

+1
cheers cheers cheers

Andreh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 1 May - 19:34

d4nf1c wrote:

Luigi 70 is, in my opinion - along with neiln, who I now have the pleasure to work side-by-side with in this 1981 mod - one of the best car editors this game has seen still in activity. It was great working with him and learning so much from him in the mods of 1970, 1976, and 1977. He's now focused in producing the 1950s seasons and I can only wish him all the best in this colossal task.

Valpaso75 is responsible for "F1 Challenge VB", a daring mod which puts together as many F1 seasons as they are produced, having the best mods from 1950-2017 together in the same place for the people to play.

Wookey, well, not only has he been creating site after site as a photo repository for the historical reconstitution of this wonderful sport, he's also been a major contributor and active participant in many mods which are now considered the best pieces of work for this game. He has helped bringing to life a great selection of mods for the 70s, and pivotal in encouraging some other modders, yours truly included, to work together towards continuing CREW's legacy.

Hearing from the three of you that the work we've been doing here is good sure encourages me to keep posting. Thank you for your ubiquitous presence all through the F1C modding process, you guys.
And even though I have already thanked you personally in our direct contact a couple of times, thanks a lot, neiln, for working with me in this amazing effort of producing the missing years in Formula One for the seventies and eighties.

Best wishes,
d4nf1c

There is A LOT more than them. Mabye even that we can imagine.

I just add some names: Jalnervion, BigFelix, Ralph Hummerich, Lee67, DavidMarques, Cherry, SamAlex, neiln1, Schumacher180, BMCM3, Birkuc... and thousands of them, including people from other sim-racing communities, like Sergioloro, Pablo Fernández, MotorFX, 7UpJordan, GPC, DangerMouse, Ginetto...

Regards,
Cristian
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by d4nf1c Mon 1 May - 21:43

By all means, CL, the complete list of "thank yous" would take a long time to compile. You didn't mention, for instance, that guy who did the 1987 mod. Wink
Anyway, those who cared to stop by and say something were the ones I felt like thanking with that piece, even though I am aware the names that deserve a big thanks for their contribution would be as many as I could possibly count. Thanks for mentioning some of them, too.
Best,
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Fri 5 May - 23:42

The bad news is  I lost the files of my Lotus 88 ...  affraid
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Lo88b

The good news is that I did everything all again... Smile
Spoiler:
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by d4nf1c Sat 6 May - 5:03

Luigi 70 wrote:The bad news is  I lost the files of my Lotus 88 ...  affraid
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Lo88b

The good news is that I did everything all again... Smile
Spoiler:

Thanks a lot, Luigi! It looks awesome.
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Pocoyo10
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Sun 7 May - 22:09

Lotus 88 & 88B  Arrow
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 88_BWIP And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 88_WIP
both on the track Wink
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by d4nf1c Mon 8 May - 3:14

Luigi 70 wrote:Lotus 88 & 88B  Arrow
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 88_BWIP And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 88_WIP
both on the track Wink
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Pocoyo11 Oh, my! Would you look at that! Thanks a lot, Luigi! All the best to you! cheers  Very Happy
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by d4nf1c Thu 11 May - 6:15

One of those teams that definitely were among this year's backmarkers, which only managed to finish a race five times in the year, having four different drivers – Jean-Pierre Jarier being the most experienced of them –, Osella had two models in 1981. The first one, FA1B, was, according to neiln, the most difficult car to make up to this moment.
It was driven by Beppe Gabbiani (on the pics, on spinner and in Long Beach), Miguel Angel Guerra (in San Marino, turning the saddest curve of all, the Tamburello), Piercarlo Ghinzani (in Zolder, where, in 1981, Reutemann accidentally ran over an Osella mechanic, Giovanni Amadeo, around the place where this pic was taken, causing his death), and Jarier himself. The latter is shown in Montreal, already driving Osella's second model for this season, the FA1C.

And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Longbe15
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Longbe14
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Sanmar12
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Zolder12
And how about 1981? :D - Page 3 Montre12

Last edited by d4nf1c on Thu 8 Jun - 7:13; edited 1 time in total
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 11 May - 14:01

Could I know the resolution used for these cars ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next