Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rFTST

+11
Fiammanera628
Konstantin
cherry
Luigi 70
Cristian Luis
Reco21
valiante
McLeod
wookey
Lee67
Mansell5
15 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

rFTST - Page 18 Empty Re: rFTST

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 1 Nov - 21:17

rFTST - Page 18 Lum_de10

A female in a world of males is like a swallow in Spring,
because in fact it always arouses a little amazement in those who see it

rFTST - Page 18 Wts11
rFTST - Page 18 Wts10

Thank you guys  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70, Konstantin and Fiammanera628 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Konstantin Wed 2 Nov - 0:01

De Lacrowe wrote:rFTST - Page 18 Lum_de10

rFTST - Page 18 Wts11
rFTST - Page 18 Wts10

Thank you guys  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Thank you for the spicy girls and spicy cars of course Wink
Watson's move from Surtees to Penske turned to be a really good choice.
Also Frank Williams Racing Cars reminds me about Piers Courage...
Konstantin
Konstantin
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

De Lacrowe and Fiammanera628 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiammanera628 Wed 2 Nov - 11:43

De Lacrowe wrote:rFTST - Page 18 Lum_de10

rFTST - Page 18 Wts11
rFTST - Page 18 Wts10

I like it! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Fiammanera628
Fiammanera628
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

De Lacrowe and Konstantin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 2 Nov - 22:10

rFTST - Page 18 Wts12

Watson and Penske

John Watson was a driver who achieved his career by passing from various F1 teams, more or less valid and this happened to several other drivers during the 1970s.
So I have to understand that F1 was not like that of Senna, Prost or Piquet who, after a shady career start, then found themselves in a team where they found it easier to achieve success.
Laffite, for example, also competed in a minor formula to earn money for his season, leaving his place in Williams empty to others. All these drivers who have struggled to get a seat from
which to compete during the season I find them more important than those who have become world champions precisely because of a team that has offered them a car capable of obtaining
a world title. The little-known teams have left a memory in their own way during the 70s even with some points gained and from these that my passion is constantly fueled. Watson in my
opinion was a combative driver even when the car was unable to compete with the others.

Like a Star @ heaven ... ben tornato maestro Luigi
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Konstantin and Fiammanera628 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 3 Nov - 12:31

rFTST - Page 18 Rf_de_10

The subtle thrill it Touches
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Konstantin and Fiammanera628 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiammanera628 Thu 3 Nov - 12:40

De Lacrowe wrote:rFTST - Page 18 Wts12

Watson and Penske

John Watson was a driver who achieved his career by passing from various F1 teams, more or less valid and this happened to several other drivers during the 1970s.
So I have to understand that F1 was not like that of Senna, Prost or Piquet who, after a shady career start, then found themselves in a team where they found it easier to achieve success.
Laffite, for example, also competed in a minor formula to earn money for his season, leaving his place in Williams empty to others. All these drivers who have struggled to get a seat from
which to compete during the season I find them more important than those who have become world champions precisely because of a team that has offered them a car capable of obtaining
a world title. The little-known teams have left a memory in their own way during the 70s even with some points gained and from these that my passion is constantly fueled. Watson in my
opinion was a combative driver even when the car was unable to compete with the others.

Like a Star @ heaven ... ben tornato maestro Luigi

WAIT- Luigi is really come back? affraid
Fiammanera628
Fiammanera628
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

De Lacrowe and Konstantin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 3 Nov - 15:13

rFTST - Page 18 Ays_de10

Ciao Maestro

Lo sguardo, un segno del viso di una ragazza
L'attimo, il segno di una emozione improvvisa
Il pensiero, il segno inequivocabile di un gesto annesso ed è tutto questo che traspare dal mio video ?

Ti piace ciò che ho condiviso con gli altri ed arriva attraverso il tocco di una immagine che attiva questa mia sensazione
Che donna sarei se non riconoscessi la tua presenza, e certo che tutto sembra così strano
Non me ne pento e scrivo il mio saluto ad un amico che forse appare ai miei occhi qualcosa di più di cui io possa esprimere ora
Se tutto questo è accaduto certo è che non è nato per caso anche se la mia storia mi appare sempre con un pò di amarezza
Quella volta io cercavo una persona in un forum sportivo, e forse era il verso giusto oppure era meglio restare anonima e fingere interesse per ciò che osservavo ?
No, io agisco di tutto istinto e lui, il Maestro giunse a me per accompagnarmi in quel mondo così fantastico e pieno di misteri ancora per me da scoprire
Oggi mi sento più matura e forse grazie anche alla sua presenza, quella di un uomo divenuto per me il mio unico Maestro di vita

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

The look, a sign of a girl's face
The moment, the sign of a sudden emotion
The thought, the unequivocal sign of an attached gesture and is this all that transpires from my video ?

You like what I have shared with others and it comes through the touch of an image that activates this feeling of mine
What a woman I would be if I didn't recognize your presence, and of course it all seems so strange
I do not regret it and I write my greeting to a friend who perhaps appears to my eyes something more that I can express now
If all this has happened it is certain that it was not born by chance even if my story always appears to me with a bit of bitterness.
That time I was looking for a person in a sports forum, and maybe it was the right way or was it better to remain anonymous and pretend interest in what I was observing?
No, I act with all instinct and he, the Master came to me to accompany me in that world so fantastic and full of mysteries still for me to discover.
Today I feel more mature and perhaps also thanks to the presence of him, that of a man who has become my only Master of life for me.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70 and Konstantin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 3 Nov - 20:37

..it's very nice what you write. rFTST - Page 18 1f60d  .. it's an honor for me to have been a guide for you... rFTST - Page 18 1f60a
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

De Lacrowe and Fiammanera628 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleMar Fri 4 Nov - 17:40

Luigi comes back and Marie titillates the perfectionists... come on, you want to see me on the floor now, do you? Razz

GabrieleMar
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

De Lacrowe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Fri 4 Nov - 23:28

rFTST - Page 18 Vd_de_10
rFTST - Page 18 Vd_de_12
rFTST - Page 18 Vd_de_11

Gabriele ... attento a non farti troppo male

30 sec, 10 sec, 5 sec... GO GO GO

La sensazione è sempre la stessa e non è mai cambiata
Il cuore ti batte a 1000 e sterzo e la leva del cambio pronti a scattare
1 marcia e poi 2 marcia che spesso lascio tanto pattinare e così vai tutto in salita per affrontare la prima intensa curva
Gli avversari sono agguerriti e non mi lasciano davvero niente nonostante io sia l'unica femmina del gruppo

Quel Fitti certo è veloce ma conosco bene che se gli tocco un pò la coda, ben presto mi lascerà passare
Poi Scheckter il bello, lui di certo non si lascia sorpassare come una femminuccia ed lo conosco assai bene
Ora siamo in tre affiancati ma la strada è troppo stretta per passare tutti... io scalo una marcia e tento l'impossibile
La vettura la sento in gran forma e quindi posso fare l'azzardo anche con un tacco 12 che preme il pedale a fondo battuta

Ma cosa fa ora Watson sulla Penske, mi tocca l'ala posteriore per rompere tutto ?
Ho ancora pochi decimi per frenare o inventarmi una mega staccata... pensa ma rapidamente Marie !
Io tengo la strada ma il pneumatico stride come se volesse chiedere di mollare la battaglia... scordatelo io sono una femmina mica una bambina !
Andretti è a pochi decimi da me ma devo inventarmi un sorpasso a modo d'amgelo, quello si che mi riesce bene
eccolo davanti a me, la sua Parnelli ora è tornata forte su questa pista ma io non mi arrendo perchè cuore e coraggio ne ho da vendere
Andretti, Jarier e poi Hunt a meno di 3 decimi, tengo stretta la gonna e punto lo sguardo sopra quell'angolo interno curva l'unica mossa per passarli insieme
Il circuito lo conosco e non mi serve l'aiuto elettronico per vedere cosa fare ora
Perchè ? che ho fatto ora ? cosa sarebbe a dire quella stupida bandiera nera ?
L'avversario è un PC che comanda ogni mio rivale e quando mi comporto male ecco che si difende con la bandiera nera ... stupido PC

Osservo la registrazione sul telo bianco, e voglio capire dove ho sbagliato anche perchè a volte non sono colpevole se quello esce di corsia
Cam 1 e poi Cam 5, ogni visuale è concessa in questo pazzo gioco, a volte mi stupisco della sua duttilità ma ecco il mio tragico errore
Hulme mi affianca a sinistra, la sua vettura è di poco più avanti di me
Io mi tengo alla corda ma non posso vedere nulla dagli specchietti
Denny è un pilota troppo furbo e non si intimorisce di una donna che cerca la sua prima vittoria in carriera
La sua M23 è un bolide in fuga, un cavallo che tiene a briglie strette ignaro che io gli sono accanto
Hulme entra in contatto con me, ma sono io ad avere la peggio ora
L'erba si avvicina sotto la mia vettura ed io oramai sono in balia della sorte... non c'è pace dentro di me ora
Quella mossa ha lanciato oltre la recinzione Hulme ed io taglio totalmente la curva... la vettura è senza controllo ... ho perso un cattivo pneumatico

Dopo meno di un secondo, appare sul monitor la mia sentenza e nulla posso fare ... bandiera nera ... sei fuori dalla corsa femmina in gonnella !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

30 sec, 10 sec, 5 sec ... GO GO GO

The feeling is always the same and has never changed
Your heart beats at 1000 and the steering and the gear lever are ready to click
1 gear and then 2 gear that I often let a lot of skate and so you go all uphill to face the first intense curve
The opponents are fierce and don't really leave me anything even though I'm the only female in the group

That Fitti certainly is fast but I know well that if I touch his tail a little, he will soon let me pass
Then Scheckter the beautiful, he certainly does not allow himself to be overtaken like a sissy and I know him very well
Now there are three of us side by side but the road is too narrow to pass everyone ... I shift down a gear and try the impossible
I feel the car in great shape and therefore I can also gamble with a 12 heel that presses the pedal fully down

But what is Watson doing in the Penske now, he touches my rear wing to break everything?
I still have a few tenths to brake or invent a mega braking ... think but quickly Marie!
I keep the road but the tire screeches as if it wanted to ask to give up the battle ... forget it I am a female not a child!
Andretti is a few tenths from me but I have to invent an overtaking in the manner of amgelo, what I do well
here he is in front of me, his Parnelli is now back strong on this track but I do not give up because I have heart and courage to spare.
Andretti, Jarier and then Hunt at less than 3 tenths, I hold my skirt tight and point my gaze over that inner corner curve the only move to pass them together
I know the circuit and I don't need electronic help to see what to do now
Because ? what have I done now? What is that stupid black flag?
The opponent is a PC who commands all my rival and when I behave badly here he defends himself with the black flag ... stupid PC

I look at the recording on the white sheet, and I want to understand where I went wrong also because sometimes I am not guilty if he goes out of ward
Cam 1 and then Cam 5, every view is allowed in this crazy game, sometimes I am amazed at its flexibility but here is my tragic mistake
Hulme joins me on the left, his car is just ahead of me
I hold on to the rope but I can't see anything from the mirrors
Denny is too smart a driver and is not intimidated by a woman looking for her first career win
His M23 is a racing car on the run, a horse he holds on tight bridle unaware that I am next to him
Hulme comes in contact with me, but I am the one who has the worst of it now
The grass approaches under my car and I am now at the mercy of fate ... there is no peace within me now
That move threw Hulme over the fence and I totally cut the corner ... the car is out of control ... I lost a bad tire

After less than a second, my sentence appears on the monitor and nothing I can do ... black flag you are out of the race female in a skirt !
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Konstantin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum: