Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help

+7
Luigi 70
wookey
McLeod
F1CFan1804
Cristian Luis
Lee67
JimmyF
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 Empty Better Nivelles cam? Or better Belgian Track?

Post by wookey Sun 5 Sep - 19:31

Dear friends,

as often I need your help and advice.

I've started the first tests at Nivelles for the Wookey Story, and I noticed the cameras, there are really unspectacular. Let's have a look :

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 4rjYaziy_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 7Uhx0ICW_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 7BOkDMb6_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 NHqQiZJL_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 XJP11Pka_t

I fear that will make a very boring picture set whatever the race gives.

So I ask you 2 questions :

1) Did I miss a better cam someone shared before and I did not notice, that could give a better rendering of the Belgian GP at Nivelles?

2) Do you know a better looking track that could be used in lieu of Nivelles (obsviously neither Spa nor Zolder) be the Track Belgian or imaginary?

I hope you'll read, and someone will answer these difficult questions
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 Empty Re: [merged] Track related problems : I need your help

Post by McLeod Sun 5 Sep - 19:44

Pourquoi pas Moulinsart?
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 Empty Re: [merged] Track related problems : I need your help

Post by Sudden Sun 5 Sep - 23:18

Hello Wookey! Smile

Long time ago, I modified Nivelle's cam file. I think it's the same version as the one you show in the screenshots (and the version available in VB super mod). I changed the zoom (FOV) and some planes, in order to make it in my style.

This was one of my first CAM modifications made by me, so, it's absolutely not my best work. There may be margin of improvement, but still... here it is:

https://mega.nz/file/jpcQxR6L#fSW5QiRWLNTiK-fr22Acv7DAUjo6xsj9Dp8kYoUxcr8

If you like it, tell it to me. In that case I'll try to work adapting the CIN file that suits properly with this CAM file.

Unfortunately, I don't know about the existance of other Nivelles version. This version looks a little bit old. A remaster in a similar way than Charade's circuit (in VB's there's a pretty good looking retro Charade version) would be very nice, but still this version, even if it's old, works pretty nice to me.

I hope you like it Razz
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and McLeod like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MFA Mon 6 Sep - 3:05

Lee67 must have several but I just remember Moulinsart...
MFA
MFA
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 6 Sep - 11:03

Sudden wrote:Hello Wookey! Smile

Long time ago, I modified Nivelle's cam file. I think it's the same version as the one you show in the screenshots (and the version available in VB super mod). I changed the zoom (FOV) and some planes, in order to make it in my style.

This was one of my first CAM modifications made by me, so, it's absolutely not my best work. There may be margin of improvement, but still... here it is:

If you like it, tell it to me. In that case I'll try to work adapting the CIN file that suits properly with this CAM file.

Unfortunately, I don't know about the existance of other Nivelles version. This version looks a little bit old. A remaster in a similar way than Charade's circuit (in VB's there's a pretty good looking retro Charade version) would be very nice, but still this version, even if it's old, works pretty nice to me.

I hope you like it Razz

Thanks Sudden ! That solves my problem. cheers   cheers  I can take much closer shots of the action and it is a great help in keeping my Story as close to History as I like it.

Thanks also McLeod : Moulinsart would have been a great substitute, and I'll use it one day some way or another.
wookey
wookey
Admin

McLeod, Sudden and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Mon 6 Sep - 18:44

Sudden wrote:Hello Wookey! Smile

I hope you like it Razz

I like it too !
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Sudden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Wed 8 Sep - 12:33

Thank you mates!!! I appreciate it cheers glad that you like it and helps you.

If I find some time, I'll try to fix a .CIN file in order to adapt it to this .CAM file. If I do it (lots of probability that yes, I'll do Razz ) I'll share it in this topic.

Thank you for your nice words gentleman,
Cheers!!
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 Empty Vallelunga grid only 24?

Post by wookey Wed 8 Sep - 19:08

Dear friends,

I'm at the eve of racing 1972 non championship race at Vallelunga.

Unfortunately I've been overoptimistic and planned 32 cars to compete. But on my version of AIW, only 24 can take place on the grid.

My AIW dates 2004, January 21, so I hope someone tried to do better since.

Please share with me if you have a more recent AIW allowing more room on the grid.

Philippe

[merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 FXPGn6Xf_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 TV6RZ7o0_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 ZOrPEPYb_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 MPIZIzh4_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 PaeoBbu1_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 INyeoeGX_t [merged] Track related problems : I need your help - Page 4 JDN58aPe_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 9 Sep - 12:03

No AIW tuner still on this forum?
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmarques Thu 9 Sep - 15:50

Hi Wookey,

Send me the track you have (link to the same version you use) and I'll check it out.

Cheers
dmarques
dmarques
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next