Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets

+4
Thunder
Luigi 70
wookey
dragonsteincole
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets

Post by wookey Mon 20 Oct - 13:05

To oter viewers, this thread is not only for great modellerslike DNS or Luigi who can make fully original cars. Just a personalized paint of your car, or even only your helmet is welcomed.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets

Post by dragonsteincole Mon 20 Oct - 18:59

Wookey wrote:dragonsteincole, could you kindly repost your download links here, now they are lost with Aerogi?

I will, I planned to start a new topic for my downloads and updates on the Chevron car, but I started a new job 2 weeks ago. Anyone would be able to guess, but I've not had much time or energy to do 'fun' things whilst I adjust to this new schedule.

For now though, here's a rough list:
DSC MOTORSPORTS
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1973-DSC_M01Ath
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1974-DSC_M01Bth
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1975-DSC_M01Cth
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1976DSC1ath

MATRA
1975 Matra MS125A Small fixes regarding suspension/Mirror of missing Rapidshare downlad from Wookey's F1C Cars and Tracks site.
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1975Matra1b

MARINHO
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 1977-Marinho_F1th

PATCHES
F1-Seven Patch V1 Small fixes for 1977 and 1978 mods
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 DLIcon_Fixes

WIPs
DSC 1978 Ground-effect Test Hack

Chevron B41
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 20 Oct - 19:48

Fantastic DSC ! Good luck for your new job ! Let us appreciate your "fun" work and come back when you can Smile
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Tue 21 Oct - 20:40

the 3d work is finished ...
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 ARROWIP2
although to be honest I'm not very excited about the end result ...  scratch
but given the material I had available (distorted images of old cartoons) study
I think all in all, the project can be approved ... or not?? boh Neutral
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 21 Oct - 22:01

well, it looks like a Japanese toy, which is what it was supposed to look, you can't do it more realistic without betraying the original. Now, what do YOU want? pleasure yourself first, I'm sure no fan of the serie will blame you if you adapt it to your own taste Smile And I will not blame you if you let it as it is...
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole Wed 22 Oct - 19:23

I think the paintwork could be improved, the most obvious thing to me is that it seems to be a low-resolution bmp for the bodywork. A good example is the blue on the front wing, you can see the jagged edge at the front where it curves.

There's an open offer from me if you'd like me to have a go at improving/refining your work, if you want. But I still think it's a fantastic model, and always a pleasure to see new and exciting cars. I only just noticed it is an '8' wheeler too! Very Happy
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Wed 22 Oct - 20:01

dragonsteincole wrote:I think the paintwork could be improved, the most obvious thing to me is that it seems to be a low-resolution bmp for the bodywork. A good example is the blue on the front wing, you can see the jagged edge at the front where it curves.

There's an open offer from me if you'd like me to have a go at improving/refining your work, if you want. But I still think it's a fantastic model, and always a pleasure to see new and exciting cars. I only just noticed it is an '8' wheeler too! Very Happy

yes,  the skin can still improve, you're right about this...  Wink
however the car in the game looks quite good  ...  Rolling Eyes
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Arrowip

thanks a lot for the availability of help me, but I do not think this project deserves our further effort & extra time...  Neutral
it was just a dip in my childhood ... Very Happy
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole Wed 22 Oct - 20:56

Hehe, well I'll have to make my own version, with Blackjack and hookers in that case. :p
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 23 Oct - 20:30

Arrow Emblem - 1977 Todoroky Special 01
Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Arrowemblem
I still had some doubt about the release of this car scratch , but anyway this is the link  Neutral
https://www.mediafire.com/?hwhadvmxwv23ny0
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Mon 27 Oct - 12:18

A Shadow DN3, customized for my good friend Miguel Garcia, who was known as "Jo" at Aerogi's

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image1kh Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image2 Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image4 Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image6

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image8 Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image9 Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image11 Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image12

Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image12klj Post here your own personalized cars and/or helmets - Page 2 Image14

http://postimg.org/gallery/6cyjzgz0/c59f56bc/
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next