Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

+3
wookey
Teji track converter
Cristian Luis
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) Empty Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

Post by Cristian Luis Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 11:22

If you are having troubles with the track/cars/mods, please make a trace text file and post it here.

how to make a trace file:

Step 1: Go to your F1 Challenge directory (C:\EA Sports\F1 Challenge\). There you can find a so called F1 Challenge 99-02.exe file.

Step 2: Make a shortcut of this file.

Step 3: Right-mouse click on this shortcut, select properties, then change the line in "F1 Challenge 99-02" -trace=30 (do not forget the space between "" and -trace=30)

Step 4: Apply with OK!

Step 5: Now start your game with this shortcut. After the game crashes, go to C:\EA Sports\F1 Challenge\LOG\

You will find a file called: trace.txt

Copy and paste all the line codes here.

Original thread by Matthias Madquart: http://forum.emacberry.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=2899

Regards,
Cristian.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) Empty Re: Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

Post by Teji track converter Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 6:56

Hi Christian ctd problem some without light run with light not run how to fix light properly run with lights

Teji track converter
Competition racer
Competition racer

Localisation : india, punjabi, Chandigarh, dera bassi, dera jagadhari

Back to top Go down

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) Empty Re: Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

Post by wookey Sat 18 May 2019 - 16:50

bump
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teji track converter Sun 19 May 2019 - 4:37

I can fix lights start pitin pitout

Teji track converter
Competition racer
Competition racer

Localisation : india, punjabi, Chandigarh, dera bassi, dera jagadhari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 23:58

Guys, one little problem that's been annoying me for years now, and I can't figure out how to solve it.

It's not a big issue, it doesn't cause CTD or anything, but it's just so annoying.

So, when I make a set-up, and save it, the game saves it to Save/driver name/Settings, right?
Inside the Settings folder, it creates another folder, which sholud be named exactly as whatever you wrote in this line of the track's gdb file: SettingsFolder = Great Britain.
So, the path looks like this: Save/driver name/Settings/Great Britain.
And in that Great Britain folder is the set-up I made.

That's all very well till now, and all is clear.
Once in the game, if I want to load that set-up, when I click on the "vehicle setups" icon, on the left-side of the screen a list of folders appear, with G. Britain folder among them, and with my set up inside it.
BUT, instead of pointing me to that particular folder, the game itself(?) creates 1980_Brandshatch folder, which is empty btw, and points me to it!?
What I would really like to know is, what makes the game create this phantom folder and point me to it, instead of the folder where the set up is?
It doesn't happen very often, most of the time it points me in the right direction, but with some circuits this thing happen.
Any thoughts, anyone?
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Sun 3 Nov 2019 - 21:32

I guess I'm the only one who has this problem, eh?
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by MFA Sun 3 Nov 2019 - 22:49

I posted an answer, but it was totally wrong, so I deleted it.
MFA
MFA
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 0:35

Hi guys,
One question: When this error appears in the trace, what do I have to do to resolve it? Delete some objects from the track? thanks

htree.cpp 290: Gaussian elimination for HAT poly failed once
htree.cpp 328: Gaussian elimination for HAT poly failed twice
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Mon 25 Mar 2024 - 22:00

Hello everyone, this error appeared in the trace, does anyone know what it is and how I can solve it? Thanks for the help.
Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) Errore10
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 25 Mar 2024 - 22:12

cecelo wrote:Hello everyone, this error appeared in the trace, does anyone know what it is and how I can solve it? Thanks for the help.
Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) Errore10

It's a problem with the physics file, related to inertia
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

cecelo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next