Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm glad I found the forum, I would like to join

Go down

I'm glad I found the forum, I would like to join Empty I'm glad I found the forum, I would like to join

Post by skac83 Thu 23 Mar - 16:58

Hello all! My name's Mihaly and I have been a big fan of motorsports since 1996. In the beginning I only watched Formula 1 on television, then Formula-3000 and CART followed. Later I became interested in all kinds of motorsports, Formula 3, Formula Renault, WTCC, BTCC, TCR. In addition to all this, I really like simulator games, in chronological order such as Grand Prix, Grand Prix 2, Grand Prix 4, F1 Challenge 99-02, GTR 2, rFactor, Assetto Corsa etc. and I always liked to make different car paints, skins, liveries if there were templates, even to realize invented ideas. Unfortunately, I cannot insert pictures here, but after registration I will be happy to show you my works.

So in the future I would like to make F3000 car liveries, among other things, for this I would like to request access to the forum posts, because there is very little information on the internet about the cars of the championships several decades ago.

Thank you in advance, I remain respectfully:
skac83 (email: skac83hungary[at]gmail.com)

skac83

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum