Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

project Cristian Luis

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

project Cristian Luis - Page 5 Empty Re: project Cristian Luis

Post by wookey Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 22:56

C'est derrière la Tribune d'honneur de l'autodromo de Vallelunga qu'a été présentée officiellement la nouvelle écurie Lola-BRM.
Eric Broadley, le patron de Lola a tenu à complimenter le jeune ingénieur John Barnard qui a travaillé avec une grande minutie pour transformer la F5000 T 192 en Formule 1 dénommée T191.
Les deux pilotes sont Chris Lewis qui a déjà couru en F1, et dont on a découvert les sponors lors de la course précédente sur BRM, et la débutante Zoelia de Lacrowe dont on ne sait pas grand chose, sinon qu'elle est soutenue par la marque Repetto connue pour ses chaussons de danse mais qui projette de lancer une collection bien plus vaste et même son parfum.
Les journalistes italiens font courir la rumeur que la voiture devrait aussi beaucoup à un mystérieux bureau d'étude situé dans le Nord du Pays. Mais d'autres pensent qu'une partie du travail de conception a été confié à SCS, le constructeur de la Baie de Naples.
Rien ne filtre de tout cela lors des interviews avec les officiels britanniques. Officiellement, il s'agit d'une voiture 100% anglaise !
project Cristian Luis - Page 5 JfCRcN4O_t project Cristian Luis - Page 5 7KhRfYEW_t
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 11:51

OFFICIAL STATEMENT - Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum

I, the undersigned Marie de Lacrowe, would like to communicate to any person who comes into
possession of the two cars adapted by me in part 3d and in part from the graphics as follows:

The model of the LOLA T190 car was produced and distributed for rFactor by Mr. David Sabre
The engine, air intake and rear wing derived from the BRM car was created and distributed for F1C by Team CREW
Mr. Mennella Luigi, for whom I am very grateful, took care of the configuration and the necessary test
of the two new cars derived from the proprietary projects listed above.

Like a Star @ heaven Being a project devoid of any profit but carried out for the continuation of the story composed by Mr. Philippe,
I Marie kindly collaborated so that the true Spirit of Sport can always prevail any racial or social conception.

project Cristian Luis - Page 5 De_lac17

So that Mr. Philippe's story can keep a real line, I want to ask that driving the female car can be entrusted
to my mother GRAZIA as my gratitude for all she has done and continues to do towards me.
As my last wish, I ask this kind administrator to put the car entrusted to my mother as a second guide
to allow the woman to learn from the most experienced and competent companion

project Cristian Luis - Page 5 De_lac18

I would like to communicate for those who do not belong to my family that during the test coloring for the female
car I entered the name Zoélie and not Zoelia as it appears in the presentation screen of the car.

Like a Star @ heaven I thank all those who, through their messages or simple positive judgments, have given me the necessary
determination so that this small project could see the light. Your Marie
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 19:19

De Lacrowe wrote:[size=10]OFFICIAL STATEMENT - Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum

Dear Marie, how should I name the woman who drive the car? Grazia or Zoélie?

Thanks in advance.

Philippe

(I have the same problem with my father in law, most part of the family call him Vittorio, while his ID card is written Enzo)
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 21:13

Like a Star @ heaven Deuxième guide : Grazia de Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner