Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1C 1980 Race-by-Race Mod--Done Right

+3
Lee67
wookey
neiln
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

F1C 1980 Race-by-Race Mod--Done Right - Page 4 Empty Re: F1C 1980 Race-by-Race Mod--Done Right

Post by cecelo Wed 27 Mar - 20:56

Unfortunately it's very difficult to do, I tried but... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I don't know how to do the mapping in zmodeler. Sad Sad Sad
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

F1C 1980 Race-by-Race Mod--Done Right - Page 4 Empty Re: F1C 1980 Race-by-Race Mod--Done Right

Post by neiln Fri 5 Apr - 1:12

I just finished 1986--uploading soon--and 1987 doesn't seem to be happening (here or with GP4), so I'll work on this to keep myself off the streets.

neiln
Competition racer
Competition racer

Cristian Luis, prometheus8301, Sudden and NickF60_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Sat 6 Apr - 0:54

neiln wrote:I just finished 1986--uploading soon--and 1987 doesn't seem to be happening (here or with GP4), so I'll work on this to keep myself off the streets.

Hi Neiln!

First of all, a big Thank You for all your works along all these years mate. I'm curious to see the 86 season in race by race!

About 1987... Long time ago, Ripping Corpse uploaded pics about his 87 cars in WIP, in the GP4 forum. However... I have no idea about the status of this project (if it's still alive), or the progress in it.

Recently (from march 25th onwards), seems that he's back in action, and published some pics about his tracks, 81-82 seasons... and even a 1979 update, a new project he's working on... but no news about 87 since long time ago.

Whatever is the status of the 87 project, it must still exist in his files. Maybe you can ask him in private, and hope for luck... hehehehe.

Apart from that, I don't know anything about other 87 projects... so, it's probably the only one in the "radar". I wish he could release it, as well as he did with his 1986 mod a couple of years ago, in march 2022. At this point... it's all I know (and it's not much).

Thanks a lot for all your efforts mate,
- Sudden

Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

cecelo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4