Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA F1 series downloads database

+4
Lee67
wookey
F1CFan1804
dragonsteincole
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EA F1 series downloads database - Page 2 Empty Re: EA F1 series downloads database

Post by F1CFan1804 2nd August 2016, 13:12

Sadly, it is true that the popularity of F1C is dwindling, probably because of the reasons above.
With my 19 years I think I might be the youngest active F1C player, and there are barely any new players coming, they're all into newer sims. Nearly everyone my age I know thinks I'm crazy for being content with 'such bad graphics' (I'm indeed content with the graphics, they're good enough). But though the game might not be graphically perfect, it is by a longshot the most complete racesim you'll get for Formula 1. RFactor might be better for non-F1 purposes, but still, with a bit of creativity you can also recreate around every race series you can think of in F1C, which is why I absolutely love this game!

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

EA F1 series downloads database - Page 2 Empty Re: EA F1 series downloads database

Post by wookey 2nd August 2016, 14:23

F1CFan1804 wrote:Sadly, it is true that the popularity of F1C is dwindling, probably because of the reasons above.
With my 19 years I think I might be the youngest active F1C player, and there are barely any new players coming, they're all into newer sims. Nearly everyone my age I know thinks I'm crazy for being content with 'such bad graphics' (I'm indeed content with the graphics, they're good enough). But though the game might not be graphically perfect, it is by a longshot the most complete racesim you'll get for Formula 1. RFactor might be better for non-F1 purposes, but still, with a bit of creativity you can also recreate around every race series you can think of in F1C, which is why I absolutely love this game!

Since rFactor came out, I warned modders that changing the platform every time a new game happens is a never ending game. Modding Hisorical races is a very long process, and if you have to convert it all every 2 or 3 years, it is never ending. If you want anything near Valerios supermod, you have to accumulate, litterary a dozen of years of work from dozens of modders, good and average. And it can only happen if you stick to one format. Whatever are its flaws. Because any new game will be sooner or later outdated by a next game.

So long live F1C ! Its graphics are excellent of you make them excellent. Some of the newest tracks are as good in F1C as they are anywhere else. Same with the cars. The graohics depend more on the number of poly and the power of the computer then anything else. The gameplatform is only a factor amongst others.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unracedf1 6th August 2016, 18:09

Wookey wrote:

Since rFactor came out, I warned modders that changing the platform every time a new game happens is a never ending game. Modding Hisorical races is a very long process, and if you have to convert it all every 2 or 3 years, it is never ending. If you want anything near Valerios supermod, you have to accumulate, litterary a dozen of years of work from dozens of modders, good and average. And it can only happen if you stick to one format. Whatever are its flaws. Because any new game will be sooner or later outdated by a next game.

Reading this i remember myself with some others to re-create the graphic engine for F1C. We did change some things.
I remember that the engine in base came very close to the engine of rFactor and prob now also rFactor 2.

Will see if i still have the engine somewhere.
Unracedf1
Unracedf1
Competition racer
Competition racer

http://www.unracedf1.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unracedf1 7th August 2016, 11:04

Completed uploading all F12001, F12000CS, and F1 Manager downloads i had Smile
Unracedf1
Unracedf1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 7th August 2016, 11:06

great.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unracedf1 7th August 2016, 17:03

Added some new mods and tracks for F12002

MOds:
F12008 and F1 2011

Tracks:
Korea, Fuji 2008, Abu-Dhabi, Austin
Unracedf1
Unracedf1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis 8th August 2016, 09:25

Unracedf1 wrote:
Wookey wrote:

Reading this i remember myself with some others to re-create the graphic engine for F1C. We did change some things.
I remember that the engine in base came very close to the engine of rFactor and prob now also rFactor 2.

Will see if i still have the engine somewhere.

Whoa!

I did my own graphical improvements too. (At least, in terms of configuration)
EA F1 series downloads database - Page 2 Cm21KHSXEAAbW7A
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unracedf1 1st October 2016, 19:44

Uploaded new stuff, lots for F1 2000 F12001 and F12002.
Also multiple mods for F1C: See below!
F1 Seven mod (still uploading)
Team Junior F1 1979
TurboMod
Neiln1 F1 1982
Neiln1 F1 1984
Spacekid F1 1988
AD F1 1993
David Marques F1 1993
CTDP F1 1994 DEMO
CTDP F1 1995
CK F1 1995
CK F1 1996
Formula Renault 2003
Mini Cooper Challenge
GP2 2005 Season by GM1
WTCC 2005 Season ETCC add-on
Unracedf1
Unracedf1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod 2nd October 2016, 10:18

thanks good job !
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2