Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 1987 MOD - WIP?

+12
Kaps
Luigi 70
Edge_CMT
d4nf1c
OLarrauri
Gregory*
Cristian Luis
titi01170
cecelo
schumacher180
Sudden
EJEY
16 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

F1 1987 MOD - WIP? - Page 2 Empty Re: F1 1987 MOD - WIP?

Post by Gregory* Sun 27 Sep - 5:50

What is the status of the 1987 season ?

Gregory*
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OLarrauri Sun 27 Sep - 12:28

Gregory* wrote:What is the status of the 1987 season ?

look at this:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/20/24/53/34/1983_i10.png

as you can see, this is the full resurrection CMT is planning.

all those mods will have race by race and they will work as good (even better) than 2017 - 2019 in their version 3.0.

the job to d is titanic.

kaps has the 1987 mod updated race by race up to Hungary. I would love to see him finish the mod someday, earlier than later.

please, my friend. recover your motivation. when CMT died, almost all its members and collaborators decided to continue, do stuff for CMT even dead, and with no guarantee of a resurrection. maybe all the work can never be completed and never shared if the support were no there. Luckily it is.

i think Kaps lost his motivation because it was not possible to change tyres without refuelling. now its possible thanks to Carlos.

davidMarques is working in the new race by race variants, and CMT is doing their best to resurrect from their ashes.

we need everyone. dmarques need support. i sent him a complete race by race 1998 F1 mod.

cherry is doing 1990 Cooloni and 1987 Trussardi. i am doing 1986 Ekstrom and Sergio is assisting me with the painting.

kaps, please. Come back. Or at least send the mod for work up everything. cristian Luis had it but he retired and left us all the structure to work all 1983 - 2020.

our final plan is to end all 1950 - 2020 seasons. or at least, all those which are available in F1C. i don't thing 1951-1954, 1959 and 1963 will be finished in 3 years.
OLarrauri
OLarrauri
Competition racer
Competition racer

Sudden, skandre7 and Edge_CMT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Thu 1 Oct - 22:36

OLarrauri wrote:

kaps has the 1987 mod updated race by race up to Hungary. I would love to see him finish the mod someday, earlier than later.

our final plan is to end all 1950 - 2020 seasons. or at least, all those which are available in F1C. i don't thing 1951-1954, 1959 and 1963 will be finished in 3 years.

I'm sooo glad to read that post!!! cheers  So glad that CMT can probably resurrect, these are very good news for every F1 Challenge lover. In addition, with the contribution with people of that category, the quality is absolutely guaranteed. Moderate hype and calm, but... let's hope it Very Happy

About 1987... to read this has made my day happy. I wonder how do they look like, but if Kaps and David Marques are involved on it, will be absoultely fantastic for sure. Let's give time to time, waiting will worth it!

Maybe you don't need it, but just in case... I THINK (not sure), Pedro Ripping Corpse from GP4, with more people, were developing a 1987 season for that sim. Also 1981 and some other seasons.
However, he never released his work (to this date), and I don't know if it's a race-by-race or not... so, even if it was available, I don't know if it could be helpful or not, for this project.

In 2018 they shared this pic, but must be the last race specifications (Adelaide - Australia). I don't know if it may be helpful. Probably real images would be more accurated, but, if it may help... here it is:
http://home.kpn.nl/greid043/1987grid.jpg  
(Note: The lateral part of the Williams FW11B, in 1987, the little black hole below "Canon" sponsor was covered for the entire season, and also the last 2 races of 1986. It's one of the few differences between FW11 and FW11B, but probably you already know it hehe).

I wish you the best, with 1987 and with the rest of the projects Very Happy F1 Challenge is the most complete game thanks to people like ALL of you.

Cheers!!
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

EJEY likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OLarrauri Thu 1 Oct - 23:41

Sudden wrote:
OLarrauri wrote:

I'm sooo glad to read that post!!! cheers  So glad that CMT can probably resurrect, these are very good news for every F1 Challenge lover. In addition, with the contribution with people of that category, the quality is absolutely guaranteed. Moderate hype and calm, but... let's hope it Very Happy

About 1987... to read this has made my day happy. I wonder how do they look like, but if Kaps and David Marques are involved on it, will be absoultely fantastic for sure. Let's give time to time, waiting will worth it!

Maybe you don't need it, but just in case... I THINK (not sure), Pedro Ripping Corpse from GP4, with more people, were developing a 1987 season for that sim. Also 1981 and some other seasons.
However, he never released his work (to this date), and I don't know if it's a race-by-race or not... so, even if it was available, I don't know if it could be helpful or not, for this project.

In 2018 they shared this pic, but must be the last race specifications (Adelaide - Australia). I don't know if it may be helpful. Probably real images would be more accurated, but, if it may help... here it is:
http://home.kpn.nl/greid043/1987grid.jpg  
(Note: The lateral part of the Williams FW11B, in 1987, the little black hole below "Canon" sponsor was covered for the entire season, and also the last 2 races of 1986. It's one of the few differences between FW11 and FW11B, but probably you already know it hehe).

I wish you the best, with 1987 and with the rest of the projects Very Happy F1 Challenge is the most complete game thanks to people like ALL of you.

Cheers!!

the release of 1987 depends entirely on kaps. krauss is doing all the race by race from 1983 to 2019 all alone. is not just taking what there it is in F1C, but converting from rFactor, automobilista. there are also some done personally by him.

kaps, if you read us, please, come back when you can. or at least, I beg you to share your mod.

every part is vital. including you with silverstone 1992-1996 and 2017-2018 mirror fixes
OLarrauri
OLarrauri
Competition racer
Competition racer

Sudden and EJEY like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Fri 2 Oct - 6:21

Sudden, where did you find this photo? (the cars are very beautiful) Smile
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by titi01170 Fri 2 Oct - 10:10

Hi cecelo!

It comes from Ripping Corpse, on the grandprixgames forum:

https://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1019439,page=72

He has made great stuff on 1981, 1986 and 1987 cars!

He said about a week ago that he will release it.

I would try to revive him maybe in one week if he still doesn't have released it, but I wait a little to let him the time to "pack" all this stuff.

Hope he will release it soon because there are real hopes with his work and a lot of people are looking forward it Wink

Best regards,

titi01170
Competition racer
Competition racer

EJEY likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Fri 2 Oct - 12:45

I couldn't answer earlier, sorry mates!! Thanks titi01170, this is exactly the site where I did find the pic, thank you.

It's true, in these pics all of them looks great Very Happy but we don't know how Kaps cars do they look... maybe Kaps cars are even better Razz let's wait, I wish there are good news at some point!

(I have special curiosity about Ripping Corpse 1981 package. Even if the 1981 mod by d4nf1c is fantastic, I wonder how do they look, and see differences between both works... specially Williams and Ligier.)

Sorry for this little off topic, I apologize. Let's see what surprises time will bring us (or not)... we will see.

Meanwhile, have a nice weekend for everybody! Very Happy
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

d4nf1c likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by d4nf1c Sat 3 Oct - 3:26

Thank you for the mention, Sudden, though I must say, giving credit where it's due, the mod is neiln's and using Luigi, Pedro, and other authors as a basis. As I put there on the thread long ago, I was like the mod's PR more than anything else Very Happy . One thing I've always wondered was why 1987 was so sought after, since both Cristian Luis and a certain DDR have both produced renditions of it. Still, looking forward to seeing the new additions to this marvelous collection of F1 historical seasons. Also sorry for the off-topic, but let me take the opportunity to thank these amazing modders who have kept carrying the torch, like neiln himself, Luigi, dmarques, cherry and so many others. Rooting for CMT to resume its activities. Best wishes, y'all.
d4nf1c
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Sudden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Sat 3 Oct - 3:41

Thanks titi01170 and Sudden for the answer.

His work is very good, the images prove it.
Gp4 I don't know anything about how to modify and make mods.
We can only wait to see if it will be released.... and then convert to F1C. Smile Smile Smile
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Sat 3 Oct - 3:43

Hi d4nf1c,
is that none of the mods of the 1987 season that have been made so far have been as good as the one in the photo.
The DDR is the best done so far (in my humble opinion) but the one in the photo is very beautiful. Smile Smile Smile
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next