Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The increase is not a symptom of danger

+4
wookey
McLeod
Rob Ryder
De Lacrowe
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The increase is not a symptom of danger - Page 2 Empty Re: The increase is not a symptom of danger

Post by Rob Ryder Wed 25 Oct - 9:46

De Lacrowe wrote:I can be considered a bad girl, but now the messages have completely lost the logical sense ...

OK, what is YOUR idea?
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

The increase is not a symptom of danger - Page 2 Empty Re: The increase is not a symptom of danger

Post by Thunder Wed 25 Oct - 10:30

Luigi 70 wrote:Unfortunately, thanks to raid made by Rambo (aka Wookey lol! ), we only have 262 members ...
so the celebration is postponed ... Crying or Very sad
Bravo Wookey (aka Rambo with his M60 machine gun and big knife)!!! What a Face
I hope one day our forum will have 1000 members but they must be ACTIVE users. It is unacceptable that some users spend a lot of time to upload thousands of photos (like Rob or Vasko) while others only look and download, download, download ...
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 25 Oct - 13:27

Rob Ryder wrote:
OK, what is YOUR idea?
I certainly had some good ideas for this event, but in no case would they consider the pilgrimage to the promised land of Philippe.
I think that the private life of each of us should never be conditioned by others because that would compromise its initial meaning.
Returning to the original theme, however, I must note that my good intentions will have to remain in the drawer
, because the present value of the members has dropped, and I think it is not viable to get at least one daily message from every member of this forum.
Members who never post can be compared to the story of fox and grapes, and for those who know it can also understand my comparison.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 25 Oct - 14:20

I never asked for a DAILY message Smile or did I ? I can make mistakes, like all humans. Tell me where, so I can erase that sillyness. I just said I will not tolerate people staying months on the forum without any post. This quite different. I think.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 25 Oct - 14:28

dear Philippe,

In the English version my affirmation has taken on a different meaning, in Italian it is often used as a way of saying the phrase: Se ci vedessimo quotidianalmente ... indicating a gesture that can be done easily. Logically nobody is obliged to write every day, but no one ever intends to try it.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Wed 25 Oct - 14:35

and me the first ! I often stay several days without posting, we all have lives... What I mean is some people are very often online and never post anything, just come and take. Thi can't be acceptated by people such as Vasko, Rob Ryder, Winners etc who post hundreds of new pictures every week, some being their own scans or the fruit of long research.
And there are so many way to help !
Modellers and sim-modellers share their work, this is very interesting for many fans, even if they do not model thgemselves.
People that have no original material to share, can repost in pilots or chassis tributes. I'm perfectly at ease with this, this gives an other perspective and can really be useful.
I welcome even some humble thanks from time to time. But I feel that those who just come, grab their images and go without a whisper are nothing then looters. And I do not want them to discourage the others, the way leechers discorage good sim modellers.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 25 Oct - 15:10

The present world orients people to share everything irrespective of their utility, but at the same time they want to create a virtual life where they have lost the use of good manners. In the sense that everything is there and nothing is really needed to do because we are only users in front of a virtual presence machine.
When there was no web in my country, people were more involved in country initiatives, while today it is easier to receive a cold message on your device to cancel an appointment.
You will never be able to receive a message from all members, probably not even to celebrate an event like the one I've talked about from the beginning, but I wanted to try it and it does not matter if I have failed, in the web world you do not consider the behavior of the person but only its virtual appearance.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Wed 25 Oct - 16:57

For the love of God, De Lacrowe, will you please stop using that tiny font for your replies.

It's been a royal pain for me for months now to read thru your posts!

There, I finally said it!
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 25 Oct - 17:26

The use of a small style is derived from choosing to better view this forum. However, everyone can handle page font resolution by working through the browser. For example: Mozilla allows zoom control with a simple button, so I do not have to change my writing style.

The increase is not a symptom of danger - Page 2 Cattur10

Keeping a big style like this, my text is subdivided into many very annoying parts.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Thu 26 Oct - 15:49

De Lacrowe wrote:I can be considered a bad girl, but now the messages have completely lost the logical sense ...

I'm agree with that.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2