Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The increase is not a symptom of danger

+4
wookey
McLeod
Rob Ryder
De Lacrowe
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The increase is not a symptom of danger Empty The increase is not a symptom of danger

Post by De Lacrowe Mon 23 Oct - 19:37

When the number of members reaches 400, will there be some special celebration in this forum ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

The increase is not a symptom of danger Empty Re: The increase is not a symptom of danger

Post by Rob Ryder Mon 23 Oct - 20:02

Only if it is 400 posting members and not the any zero post lurkers

Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

The increase is not a symptom of danger Empty Re: The increase is not a symptom of danger

Post by McLeod Tue 24 Oct - 1:20

Indeed :-)
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 24 Oct - 15:45

I'm quite relax so far about the way I consider being active on the forum. But leeching for 8 month while never sending one little thank you is definitely NOT what I consider as an active member.
Besides, I do with the tools I got. The tool allows me to bulk fire members with 0 messages. This I do. The rules are easy to access and very clear. You do not need to be a member to read them.

Tant pis pour eux ! (too bad for them)

I see no danger in being a higher number of members in our private club. But the amount of pictures shared here makes me careful. There is absolutely no reason to open the images of the historical section to people that never sent a wave.
The modelling and simulation section is totally opened to non members, and also some lesser known series, out of F1, to show them how the forum works. This seems balanced for me.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 24 Oct - 19:23

I just wanted to ask if there would be a small recurrence when the 400 members arrived, unfortunately the answers I read have taken a different direction.
I understand well that the battle against non-posters is always in place, but I wanted to open a theme far from this, but unfortunately I failed.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Tue 24 Oct - 20:26

Unfortunately, thanks to raid made by Rambo (aka Wookey lol! ), we only have 262 members ...
so the celebration is postponed ... Crying or Very sad
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 24 Oct - 21:15

De Lacrowe wrote:I just wanted to ask if there would be a small recurrence when the 400 members arrived, unfortunately the answers I read have taken a different direction.
I understand well that the battle against non-posters is always in place, but I wanted to open a theme far from this, but unfortunately I failed.

I think it will be a good idea to celebrate when we reach 300 active members Smile, though I have no idea how. I'm opened to suggestions.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Tue 24 Oct - 21:31

Wookey wrote:

I think it will be a good idea to celebrate when we reach 300 active members Smile, though I have no idea how. I'm opened to suggestions.

Invite everyone with over 1000 posts for an all-expenses-paid holiday to your home !! affraid

I for one would love to meet you. king

Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Tue 24 Oct - 21:48

Good idea, although I can not accomodate more then 6 extra people in my small house, the region is wonderful, so we will have to schedule a rotation for everyone to enjoy lol!
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 25 Oct - 9:37

I can be considered a bad girl, but now the messages have completely lost the logical sense ...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next