Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"F1 1980 mod" - Development & updates

+3
Valpaso75
wookey
Luigi 70
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

"F1 1980 mod" - Development & updates - Page 4 Empty Re: "F1 1980 mod" - Development & updates

Post by neiln Sat 26 Sep - 2:46

Thanks, Luigi--I had been using that link. As I kept trying it occurred to me that the problem was my browser; after I tried the link with three different browsers, I finally got the mod. I look forward to checking it out. And Daniel, thanks for offering to test 1980; you realize you have to drive everything everywhere, right? and identify the source of problems? Although I'd do what I could to help, and I think I've seen it all, I'm still pretty much about eye-candy. I need to talk to Paul first, though, to see how he wants to proceed. 1979 was completely finished, but untested in a serious way, so I'll ask him about that, too. Everyone involved in completing 1978 was exhausted, and unhappy for a variety of reasons. Paul and I kept going on with 1979-80, with contributions from Luigi, but we agreed we weren't going to make ourselves nuts perfecting the mods for public release. Things will really get interesting when Pedro Ripping Corpse releases 1981 for GP4. But it concerns me that there's a soap opera going on with people pressing Pedro for the mod: http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1019439,page=40

neiln
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4